Nonseparable Farm Household Decisions in a Computable General Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benfica, Rui M.S., 2007. "Income Poverty Effects of Expansion and Policies in Cash Cropping Economies in Rural Mozambique: An Economy-wide Approach," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56070, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- FEREDE, Tadele, 2010. "The interface between policy reforms, household livelihoods and farm-nonfarm linkages: Insights from a village economy in rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 2010018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Lovo, Stefania & Magnani, Riccardo & Perali, Carlo Federico, 2010.
"A multi-regional general equilibrium model to assess policy effects at regional level,"
116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy
95059, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lovo, Stefania & Magnani, Riccardo & Perali, Carlo Federico, 2011. "A multi-regional general equilibrium model to assess policy effects at regional level," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 98996, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004.
"Subsistence Agriculture in Transition Economies: Its Roles and Determinants,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 565-579.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Subsistence Agriculture in Transition Economies: its Roles and Determinants," Others 0410004, EconWPA.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter & Renner, Swetlana & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2012. "The impact of fiscal policies on agricultural household decisions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 166-177.
- Nico Heerink & Marijke Kuiper & Xiaoping Shi, 2006.
"China's New Rural Income Support Policy: Impacts on Grain Production and Rural Income Inequality,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(6), pages 58-69.
- Heerink, Nico & Kuiper, Marijke H. & Xiaoping, Shi, 2006. "China's New Rural Income Support Policy: Impact on Grain Production and Rural Income Inequality," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25625, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zezza, Alberto & Llambi, Luis, 2002.
"Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the Links Between Policy Reforms and Rural Poverty in Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1865-1884, November.
- Alberto Zezza & Luis Llambi, 2001. "Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the links between policy reforms and rural poverty in Latin America," Working Papers 02-08, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Nicholas Kilimani & Jan van Heerden & Heinrich Bohlmann & Louise Roos, 2016.
"Counting the cost of drought induced productivity losses in an agro-based economy: The case of Uganda,"
616, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Nicholas Kilimani & Jan van Heerden & Heinrich Bohlmann & Louise Roos, 2016. "Counting the Cost of Drought Induced Productivity Losses in an Agro-Based Economy: The Case of Uganda," Working Papers 201649, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kherallah, Mylene & Lofgren, Hans & Gruhn, Peter & Reeder, Meyra M., 2000. "Wheat policy reform in Egypt: adjustment of local markets and options for future reforms," Research reports 115, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2014.
"Modeling the welfare impacts of agricultural policies in developing countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 63-82.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Implications of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Kuiper, Marijke H., 2002. "Endogenous Transaction Costs And Tradability In A Micro Economywide Model - A Stylized Application With Nonseparable Households," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19832, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tarp, Finn & Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Heltberg, Rasmus, 2002. "Facing the development challenge in Mozambique: an economywide perspective," Research reports 126, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brooks, Jonathan & Filipski, Mateusz & Jonasson, Erik & Taylor, J. Edward, 2010. "Modelling The Distributional Impacts Of Agricultural Policies In Developing Countries: The Development Policy Evaluation Model (Devpem)," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91961, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kuiper, Marijke & van Tongeren, Frank, 2005. "Growing together or growing apart ? a village level study of the impact of the Doha Round on rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3696, The World Bank.
- Shi, Xiaoping & HEERINK, Nico & QU, Futian, 2011. "Does off-farm employment contribute to agriculture-based environmental pollution? New insights from a village-level analysis in Jiangxi Province, China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 524-533.
- SHI, Xiaoping & HEERINK, Nico & QU, Futian, 2009. "The role of off-farm employment in the rural energy consumption transition -- A village-level analysis in Jiangxi Province, China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 350-359, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:81:y:1999:i:3:p:663-670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .