Sectoral and poverty impacts of agricultural policy adjustments in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2002.
"Applied general equilibrium analysis of agricultural and resource policies,"
Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1373-1419,
- Thomas W. Hertel, 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural and Resource Policies," GTAP Working Papers 297, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural and Resource Policies," Working papers 283436, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Boys, Kathryn A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2007. "Meta-Regression Estimates for CGE Models: A Case Study for Input Substitution Elasticities in Production Agriculture," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9683, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carlos Medina & Christian Posso, 2010.
"Technical Change and Polarization of the Labor Market: Evidence for Brazil, Colombia and Mexico,"
Borradores de Economia
614, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Medina & Christian Manuel Posso Suárez, 2010. "Technical Change and Polarization of the Labor Market: Evidence for Brazil, Colombia and Mexico," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007269, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Wayne Thirsk, 1974. "Factor Substitution in Colombian Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(1), pages 73-84.
- Bulent Unel, 2007. "Analyzing Skilled and Unskilled Labor Efficiencies in US," Departmental Working Papers 2007-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Brooks, Jonathan & Filipski, Mateusz & Jonasson, Erik & Taylor, J. Edward, 2010. "Modelling The Distributional Impacts Of Agricultural Policies In Developing Countries: The Development Policy Evaluation Model (Devpem)," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91961, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Hernando Zuleta & AndrÃ©s Felipe GarcÃa Suaza & Andrew Young, 2009. "Factor shares at the sector level, Colombia 1990-2005," Documentos de Trabajo 006120, Universidad del Rosario.
- Das, Gouranga Gopal, 2003. "Elasticity of Substitution and Disaggregation of Labor by Skill Level: Empirical Measurement Using a Global Database," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1).
- Luc Savard, 2003. "Poverty and Income Distribution in a CGE-Household Micro-Simulation Model: Top-Down/Bottom Up Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0343, CIRPEE.
- Ferreira Filho, Joaquim Bento de Souza & Horridge, Mark Jonathan, 2006.
"Economic Integration, Poverty and Regional Inequality in Brazil,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 60(4), February.
- Joaquim Bento Ferreira-Filho & Mark Horridge, 2004. "Economic Integration, Poverty and Regional Inequality in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-149, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- François Bourguignon & Maurizio Bussolo & John Cockburn, 2010. "Guest Editorial - Macro-micro analytics: background, motivation, advantages and remaining challenges," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arndt Feuerbacher & Jonas Luckmann, Humboldt-University of Berlin, 2017. "Modelling field operations in a computable general equilibrium model: An application to labour shortages in Bhutan," EcoMod2017 10464, EcoMod.
- Brinkman, Marnix L.J. & Wicke, Birka & Faaij, André P.C. & van der Hilst, Floor, 2019. "Projecting socio-economic impacts of bioenergy: Current status and limitations of ex-ante quantification methods," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 115(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ricardo ArgÃ¼ello C & Daniel Valderrama G. & Sandra Acero W., 2011.
"Poverty impacts of agricultural policy adjustments in an opening economy: the case of Colombia,"
Documentos de Trabajo
008575, Universidad del Rosario.
- Ricardo Arguello & Daniel Valderrama G. & Sandra Acero W., 2012. "Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Policy Adjustments in an Opening Economy: the Case of Colombia," Working Papers MPIA 2012-06, PEP-MPIA.
- Arguello, Ricardo & Valderrama Gonzalez, Daniel & Walteros, Sandra, 2012. "Assessing the Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Policy Adjustments in the Context of an Opening Economy: the Case of Colombia," PEP Policy Briefs 161669, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2008. "INDONESIA-E3: An Indonesian Applied General Equilibrium Model for Analyzing the Economy, Equity, and the Environment," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200804, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2008.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "On the Distributional Effect of Carbon Tax in Developing Countries: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200705, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2007.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & G. Rodolphe A. Missinhoun & Luc Savard, 2010.
"Réformes economiques et croissance pro-pauvre : une application macro-micro aux Philippines,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 76(3), pages 257-288.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Rodolphe Missinhoun & Luc Savard, 2007. "Reformes Economiques Et Croissance Pro-Pauvre : Une Application Macro-Micro Aux Philippines," Cahiers de recherche 07-17, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & G. Rodolphe A. Missinhoun & Luc Savard, 2010. "Réformes économiques et croissance pro-pauvre : une application macro-micro aux Philippines," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dorothée BOCCANFUSO & Luc Savard & A. Diagne, 2004. "Impacts De La Libéralisation Commerciale De L’Agriculture Sur La Pauvreté Et La Distribution De Revenus Au Sénégal," Cahiers de recherche 04-11, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2007. "Searching for Equitable Energy Price Reform for Indonesia," MPRA Paper 1946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2006.
"Constructing Indonesian Social Accounting Matrix for Distributional Analysis in the CGE Modelling Framework,"
1730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2006. "Constructing Indonesian Social Accounting Matrix for Distributional Analysis in the CGE Modelling Framework," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200604, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2006.
- Arief Yusuf & Budy Resosudarmo, 2015. "On the distributional impact of a carbon tax in developing countries: the case of Indonesia," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(1), pages 131-156, January.
- Teguh Dartanto, 2010.
"Volatility of World Rice Prices, Import Tariffs and Poverty in Indonesia : A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis,"
Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 58, pages 335-364, December.
- Teguh, Dartanto, 2010. "Volatility of world rice prices, import tariffs and poverty in Indonesia: a CGE-microsimulation analysis," MPRA Paper 31451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- -, 2010. "Comercio, pobreza y políticas complementarias en América Latina," Documentos de Proyectos 365, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- David Roodman, 2020. "The impact of life-saving interventions on fertility," Papers 2007.11388, arXiv.org.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Luciana Lopes & Janet Porras Mendoza & Sally Wallace, 2013. "“The Impact of Micro-simulation and CGE modeling on Tax Reform and Tax Advice in Developing Countries”: A Survey of Alternative Approaches and an Application to Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1309, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Maheshwar Rao & Robert Tanton & Yogi Vidyattama, 2013. "‘A Systems Approach to Analyse the Impacts of Water Policy Reform in the Murray-Darling Basin: a conceptual and an analytical framework’," NATSEM Working Paper Series 13/22, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Luc Savard & Stéphane Mussard, 2005. "Micro-simulation and Multi-decomposition: A Case Study: Philippines," Cahiers de recherche 05-02, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Foster, William & Valdés, Alberto, 2011. "Agricultural incentives, growth and poverty in Latin America and the Caribbean," Documentos de Proyectos 3924, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Vandyck, Toon & Van Regemorter, Denise, 2014.
"Distributional and regional economic impact of energy taxes in Belgium,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 190-203.
- Toon Vandyck, 2013. "Efficiency and equity aspects of energy taxation," ERSA conference papers ersa13p945, European Regional Science Association.
- Vandyck, Toon, 2013. "Efficiency and equity aspects of energy taxation," EUROMOD Working Papers EM12/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Michal Horvath & Zuzana Siebertova, 2019.
"Employment Effects of Income Tax Reforms: Lessons from Slovakia,"
Working Paper No. 3/2019, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Michal Horváth & Zuzana Siebertová, 2019. "Employment Effects of Income Tax Reforms: Lessons from Slovakia," Discussion Papers 54, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Mutambatsere, Emelly, 2006. "Trade Policy Reforms in the Cereals Sector of the SADC Region: Implications on Food Security," Working Papers 127055, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Samir Cury & Euclides Pedrozo, 2016. "Cash Transfer Policies, Taxation and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil An Integrated Microsimulation-CGE Analysis [equilibrium model, microsimulation model, Brazil. Classification-JEL: C68, D58, I38," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(1), pages 55-85.
- Andreas PEICHL, 2008.
"The Benefits of Linking CGE and Microsimulation Models - Evidence from a Flat Tax analysis,"
- Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "The benefits of linking CGE and Microsimulation Models - Evidence from a Flat Tax analysis," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 08-6, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "The Benefits of Linking CGE and Microsimulation Models: Evidence from a Flat Tax Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3715, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:46:y:2015:i:2:p:259-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.