Sectoral and poverty impacts of agricultural policy adjustments in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Medina & Christian Manuel Posso Suárez, 2010.
"Technical Change and Polarization of the Labor Market: Evidence for Brazil, Colombia and Mexico,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
007269, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Medina & Christian Posso, 2010. "Technical Change and Polarization of the Labor Market: Evidence for Brazil, Colombia and Mexico," Borradores de Economia 614, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Wayne Thirsk, 1974. "Factor Substitution in Colombian Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(1), pages 73-84.
- Bulent Unel, 2007. "Analyzing Skilled and Unskilled Labor Efficiencies in US," Departmental Working Papers 2007-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Luc Savard, 2003. "Poverty and Income Distribution in a CGE-Household Micro-Simulation Model: Top-Down/Bottom Up Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0343, CIRPEE.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2002.
"Applied general equilibrium analysis of agricultural and resource policies,"
Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1373-1419
- Thomas W. Hertel, 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural and Resource Policies," GTAP Working Papers 297, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- FranÃ§ois Bourguignon & Maurizio Bussolo & John Cockburn, 2010. "Guest Editorial - Macro-micro analytics: background, motivation, advantages and remaining challenges," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-7.
- Ferreira Filho, Joaquim Bento de Souza & Horridge, Mark Jonathan, 2006.
"Economic Integration, Poverty and Regional Inequality in Brazil,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 60(4), February.
- Joaquim Bento Ferreira-Filho & Mark Horridge, 2004. "Economic Integration, Poverty and Regional Inequality in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-149, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural and Resource Policies," Working papers 283436, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Boys, Kathryn A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2007. "Meta-Regression Estimates for CGE Models: A Case Study for Input Substitution Elasticities in Production Agriculture," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9683, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brooks, Jonathan & Filipski, Mateusz & Jonasson, Erik & Taylor, J. Edward, 2010. "Modelling The Distributional Impacts Of Agricultural Policies In Developing Countries: The Development Policy Evaluation Model (Devpem)," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91961, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Hernando Zuleta & Andrés Felipe García Suaza & Andrew Young, 2009. "Factor shares at the sector level, Colombia 1990-2005," Documentos de Trabajo 006120, Universidad del Rosario.
- Das, Gouranga Gopal, 2003. "Elasticity of Substitution and Disaggregation of Labor by Skill Level: Empirical Measurement Using a Global Database," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:46:y:2015:i:2:p:259-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.