Trade Openness and Gender in Uruguay: a CGE Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Inés Terra & Marisa Bucheli & Carmen Estrades, 2008. "Trade Openness and Gender in Uruguay: a CGE Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2008-16, PEP-MPIA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Laens & María Inés Terra, 1999. "Effects of the Completition of MERCOSUR on the Uruguayan Labor Market. A simulation exercies using a CGE model," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2199, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Harris, Richard, 1984.
"Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Small Open Economies with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1016-1032, December.
- Richard Harris, 1983. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Small Open Economies with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 524, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Giorgina Piani, 2003. "¿Quién se casa con quién? Homogamia educativa en las parejas de Montevideo y Zona Metropolitana," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1303, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Fontana, Marzia & Wood, Adrian, 2000. "Modeling the Effects of Trade on Women, at Work and at Home," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1173-1190, July.
- Marisa Carla Bucheli Anaya & Cecilia González Rodríguez-Villamil, 2012. "An estimation of the wage curve for Uruguay," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, June.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2007. "Modelling Gender Dimensions of the Impact of Economic Reforms in Pakistan," Working Papers MPIA 2007-13, PEP-MPIA.
- María Inés Terra & Gustavo Bittencourt & Rosario Domingo & Carmen Estrades & Gabriel Katz & Alvaro Ons & Héctor Pastori, 2004. "Estudios de competitividad sectoriales. Industria manufacturera," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2305, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Marcel Vaillant, 2002. "Trade and wages in Uruguay in the 1990’s," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0902, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Marisa Bucheli & Graciela Sanroman, 2004. "Salarios Femeninos en el Uruguay ¿Existe un Techo de Cristal?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0504, Department of Economics - dECON.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filipski, Mateusz & Aboudrare, Abdellah & Lybbert, Travis J. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2015. "Spice Price Spikes: Simulating Gendered Impacts of a Saffron Boom and Bust in Rural Mexico," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229066, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Latorre, Maria C., 2014. "CGE analysis of the impact of foreign direct investment and tariff reform on female and male wages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7073, The World Bank.
- Gaddis, Isis & Pieters, Janneke, 2012. "Trade Liberalization and Female Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 6809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordstrade openness; gender; general equilibrium model; home production; leisure; wage curve;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-03-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2008-03-08 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2008-03-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2008-03-08 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:2407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .