Trade Openness and Gender in Uruguay: a CGE Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Inés Terra & Marisa Bucheli & Carmen Estrades, 2007. "Trade Openness and Gender in Uruguay: a CGE Analysis," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2407, Department of Economics - dECON.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Laens & María Inés Terra, 1999. "Effects of the Completition of MERCOSUR on the Uruguayan Labor Market. A simulation exercies using a CGE model," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2199, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Harris, Richard, 1984.
"Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Small Open Economies with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1016-1032, December.
- Richard Harris, 1983. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Small Open Economies with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 524, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Giorgina Piani, 2003. "¿Quién se casa con quién? Homogamia educativa en las parejas de Montevideo y Zona Metropolitana," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1303, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Fontana, Marzia & Wood, Adrian, 2000. "Modeling the Effects of Trade on Women, at Work and at Home," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1173-1190, July.
- Marisa Carla Bucheli Anaya & Cecilia González Rodríguez-Villamil, 2012. "An estimation of the wage curve for Uruguay," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, June.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2007. "Modelling Gender Dimensions of the Impact of Economic Reforms in Pakistan," Working Papers MPIA 2007-13, PEP-MPIA.
- María Inés Terra & Gustavo Bittencourt & Rosario Domingo & Carmen Estrades & Gabriel Katz & Alvaro Ons & Héctor Pastori, 2004. "Estudios de competitividad sectoriales. Industria manufacturera," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2305, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Marcel Vaillant, 2002. "Trade and wages in Uruguay in the 1990’s," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0902, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Marisa Bucheli & Graciela Sanroman, 2004. "Salarios Femeninos en el Uruguay ¿Existe un Techo de Cristal?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0504, Department of Economics - dECON.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filipski, Mateusz & Aboudrare, Abdellah & Lybbert, Travis J. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2015. "Spice Price Spikes: Simulating Gendered Impacts of a Saffron Boom and Bust in Rural Mexico," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229066, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Latorre, Maria C., 2014. "CGE analysis of the impact of foreign direct investment and tariff reform on female and male wages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7073, The World Bank.
- Gaddis, Isis & Pieters, Janneke, 2012. "Trade Liberalization and Female Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 6809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsTrade openness; gender; general equilibrium model; home production; leisure; wage curve;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:mpiacr:2008-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.