Trade Liberalization and Poverty: A Macro-Micro Analysis in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dejene Aredo & Belay Fekadu & Sindu W. Kebede, 2012. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: a Macro-Mciro Analysis in Ethiopia," Working Papers MPIA 2012-04, PEP-MPIA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Margaret Chitiga & Tonia Kandiero & Ramos Mabugu, 2005.
"Computable General Equilibrium Micro-Simulation Analysis of the Impact of Trade Policies on Poverty in Zimbabwe,"
Working Papers MPIA
- Margaret Chitiga & Ramos Mabugu & Tonia Kandiero, 2007. "A Computable General Equilibrium Micro-Simulation Analysis of the Impact of Trade Policies on Poverty in Zimbabwe," Working Papers 200715, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Jeffrey J. Reimer, 2006.
"Predicting the Poverty Impacts of Trade Reform,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- Thomas Hertel & Jeffrey Reimer, 2005. "Predicting the poverty impacts of trade reform," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-405.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Alessandro Nicita & Isidro Soloaga, 2002.
"Trade Reform and Poverty: The Case of Mexico,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(7), pages 945-972, July.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Nicita, Alessandro & Soloaga, Isidro, 2001. "Trade reform and household welfare : the case of Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2667, The World Bank.
- John Cockburn, 2002.
"Trade Liberalisation and Poverty in Nepal: A Computable General Equilibrium Micro Simulation Analysis,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2002-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- John Cockburn, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation and Poverty in Nepal A Computable General Equilibrium Micro Simulation Analysis," Development and Comp Systems 0409012, EconWPA.
- Michael Carter & Peter Little & Tewodaj Mogues & Workneh Negatu, 2005.
"Shocks, Sensitivity and Resilience: Tracking the Economic Impacts of Environmental Disaster on Assets in Ethiopia and Honduras,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Carter, Michael R. & Little, Peter D. & Mogues, Tewodaj & Negatu, Workneh, 2005. "Shocks, Sensitivity and Resilience: Tracking the Economic Impacts of Environmental Disaster on Assets in Ethiopia and Honduras," Staff Paper Series 489, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Carter, Michael R. & Little, Peter D. & Mogues, Tewodaj & Negatu, Workneh, 2006. "Shocks, sensitivity and resilience: tracking the economic impacts of environmental disaster on assets in Ethiopia and Honduras," DSGD discussion papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bigsten, Arne & Kebede, Bereket & Shimeles, Abebe & Taddesse, Mekonnen, 2003.
"Growth and Poverty Reduction in Ethiopia: Evidence from Household Panel Surveys,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 87-106, January.
- Bigsten, Arne & Kebede, Bereket & Shimeles, Abebe & Taddesse , Mekonnen, 2002. "Growth and Poverty Reduction in Ethiopia: Evidence from Household Panel Surveys," Working Papers in Economics 65, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & Erwin L. Corong, 2006. "Agriculture-sector Policies and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General-Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2006-09, PEP-MPIA.
- Neri Salvadori, 2004. "Economic growth and distribution: on the nature and causes of the wealth of nations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(18), pages 1.
- BUSSOLO Maurizio & LAY Jann, "undated". "Globalization and Poverty Changes in Colombia," EcoMod2003 330700029, EcoMod.
- Andrew Berg & Anne O. Krueger, 2003. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty; A Selective Survey," IMF Working Papers 03/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Engelhardt, Henriette & Francavilla, Francesca & Kedir, Abbi & Kim, Jungho & Mealli, Fabrizia & Mencarini, Letizia & Pudney, Stephen & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2005.
"Poverty and fertility in less developed countries: a comparative analysis,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2005-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnstein Aassve & Henriette Engelhardt & Francesca Francavilla & Abbi Kedir & Jungho Kim & Fabrizia Mealli & Letizia Mencarini & Stephen Pudney & Alexia Prskawetz, 2005. "Poverty and Fertility in Less Developed Countries: A Comparative Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/28, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:28:y:2004:i:18:p:a0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nabil Annabi & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2006. "Functional Forms and Parametrization of CGE Models," Working Papers MPIA 2006-04, PEP-MPIA.
- Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang & Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Wilson, John S., 2006. "Do standards matter for export success ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3809, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2004. "Gainers and losers from trade reform in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3368, The World Bank.
- Manson Nwafor & Adeola Adenikinju & Kanayo Ogujiuba, 2007. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Poverty in Nigeria: Dynamic Simulations in a CGE Model," Working Papers MPIA 2007-16, PEP-MPIA.
- Gelan, Ayele, 2002. "Trade liberalisation and urban-rural linkages: a CGE analysis for Ethiopia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 707-738, November.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2007. "Modelling Gender Dimensions of the Impact of Economic Reforms in Pakistan," Working Papers MPIA 2007-13, PEP-MPIA.
- Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga, 2007. "Poverty and Inequality Impacts of Trade Policy Reforms in South Africa," Working Papers MPIA 2007-19, PEP-MPIA.
- Nabil Annabi & Fatou Cissé & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2005.
"Trade Liberalisation, Growth and Poverty in Senegal: a Dynamic Microsimulation CGE Model Analysis,"
2005-07, CEPII research center.
- Nabil Annabi & Fatou Cissé & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation, Growth and Poverty in Senegal: a Dynamic Microsimulation CGE Model Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0512, CIRPEE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gelaw, Fekadu & Sileshi, Million, 2013. "Impact of Grain Price Hikes on Poverty in Rural Ethiopia," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), August.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:79-89 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstrade liberalization; poverty; CGE; import duties; macro-micro simulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-07-27 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-07-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2011-07-27 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2011-07-27 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec11:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .