Report NEP-OPM-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Blas, Beatriz, 2008. "International Transmission of Shocks under Financial Frictions: Some Implications for International Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," Post-Print halshs-00260868, HAL.
- Juan Pablo Medina & Anella Munro & Claudio Soto, 2008. "What drives the current account in commodity exporting countries? The cases of Chile and New Zealand," BIS Working Papers 247, Bank for International Settlements.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2008. "Modeling services liberalization : the case of Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4544, The World Bank.
- Delfim Gomes Neto & Francisco José Veiga, 2008. "Financial globalization, convergence and growth," NIPE Working Papers 07/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Park, Innwon, 2008. "Regional Trade Agreements in East Asia: Will They Be Sustainable?," MPRA Paper 5068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanghoon Ahn & Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito, 2008. "Outsourcing in East Asia and its impact on the Japanese and Korean Labour Markets," OECD Trade Policy Papers 65, OECD Publishing.
- Inés Terra & Marisa Bucheli & Carmen Estrades, 2007. "Trade Openness and Gender in Uruguay: a CGE Analysis," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2407, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2008. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation to Unconditionally Optimal Policy: The Distorted Steady-State," CDMA Working Paper Series 200804, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Castrén, Olli & Dées, Stéphane & Zaher, Fadi, 2008. "Global macro-financial shocks and expected default frequencies in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0875, European Central Bank.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Evan Tanner, 2007. "Designing fiscal rules for commodity exporters," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv199, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Kugler, M., Verhoogen, E.A., 2008. "Product Quality at the Plant Level: Plant Size, Exports, Output Prices and Input Prices in Colombia," Working Papers eg0058, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2008. "Trade with the West and Russia - A Long-term Perspective on Finnish Economic Growth, Fluctuations and Policies," Discussion Papers 1124, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Mourre, Gilles & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2008. "Why do Europeans work part-time? A cross-country panel analysis," Working Paper Series 0872, European Central Bank.