The mixed-complementary approach to specifying agricultural supply in computable general equilibrium models:
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Löfgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman, 1997. "The Mixed-Complementarity Approach to Specifying Agricultural Supply in Computable General Equilibrium Models," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197058, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Briand, 2008. "Les tarifications au coût marginal versus coût moyen face à des chocs climatiques au Sénégal : un modèle dynamique d’équilibre général calculable appliqué à l’eau," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 103-122.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2004. "Rice Reforms and Poverty in the Philippines: A CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers DP 2004-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lofgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman, 1999. "To trade or not to trade: non-separable farm household models in partial and general equilibrium," TMD discussion papers 37, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Llop Llop, Maria & Ponce Alifonso, Xavier,, 2012. "Agriculture, technological change and environmental sustainability: Looking for a win-win water policy strategy," Working Papers 2072/203158, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2017.
"The Collective Farm-household Model: Policy and Welfare Simulations,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 111-153.
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2013. "The Collective Farm-Household Model: Policy and Welfare Simulations," Working Papers 20/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz & San, Nu Nu, 1998.
"Rice policy, trade, and exchange rate changes in Indonesia: A general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 393-423.
- Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz & San, Nu Nu, 1998. "Rice policy, trade, and exchange rate changes in Indonesia: a general equilibrium analysis," TMD discussion papers 27, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alexandre Gohin & Herve Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël, 2006. "Tariff protection elimination and Common Agricultural Policy reform: implications of changes in methods of import demand modelling," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1527-1539.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural resources.; Equilibrium (Economics) Mathematical models.; Egypt.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .