Rice Reforms and Poverty in the Philippines: A CGE Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lofgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman, 1997.
"The mixed-complementary approach to specifying agricultural supply in computable general equilibrium models:,"
TMD discussion papers
20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Löfgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman, 1997. "The Mixed-Complementarity Approach to Specifying Agricultural Supply in Computable General Equilibrium Models," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197058, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz & San, Nu Nu & Suryana, Achmad & Swastika, Dewa & Bahri, Sjaiful, 1997. "Rice price policies in Indonesia: a computable general equilibrium (CGE) analysis," TMD discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouët, Antoine, 2006. "What can the poor expect from trade liberalization?: opening the "black box" of trade modeling," MTID discussion papers 93, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486999 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christine D. Lasco & Robert J. Myers & Richard H. Bernsten, 2008. "Dynamics of rice prices and agricultural wages in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 339-348, May.
- Piero Conforti & Ugo Pica-Ciamarra, 2007. "Scaling-up community-driven development. Evidence from the Philippines," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 631-636.
- Barrios, Erniel B. & Sobrevinas, Alellie B., 2012. "Impact of the Rice Trade Policy Reforms on Household Welfare in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2010 Vol. 37 No. 1b, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Yap, Josef T., 2014. "ASEAN Community 2015 : managing integration for better jobs and shared prosperity in the Philippines," ILO Working Papers 994869993402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
Keywordscomputable general equilibrium (CGE); agriculture sector; poverty; rice sector; Philippines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2004-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .