Free trade agreements and the SADC economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2002.
"Trade liberalisation and regional integration: the search for large numbers,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(4), December.
- Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 1999. "Trade liberalization and regional integration: the search for large numbers," TMD discussion papers 34, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D & Robinson, Sherman, 1993. "External Shocks, Purchasing Power Parity, and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Regional economic integration," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1597-1644 Elsevier.
- Brown, Drusilla K., 1987. "Tariffs, the terms of trade, and national product differentiation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 503-526.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204, January.
- Scott McDonald & Terrie Walmsley, 2008.
"Bilateral Free Trade Agreements and Customs Unions: The Impact of the EU Republic of South Africa Free Trade Agreement on Botswana,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(8), pages 993-1029, August.
- Walmsley, Terrie & Scott McDonald, 2003. "Bilateral Free Trade Agreements and Customs Unions: The Impact of the EU Republic of South Africa Free Trade Agreement on Botswana," GTAP Working Papers 1644, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Soamiely Andriamananjara & Russell Hillberry, 2001. "Regionalism, Trade And Growth: The Case Of The Eu-South Africa Free Trade Arrangement," International Trade 0108001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Diao, Xinshen & Bahta, Yonas, 2009. "How important is a regional free trade area for Southern Africa?: Potential impacts and structural constraints," IFPRI discussion papers 888, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:chieco:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keck, Alexander & Piermartini, Roberta, 2005. "The economic impact of EPAs in SADC countries," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2005-04, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Jean-Marc Philip, 2006. "Le recours aux MEGC pour l’analyse de l’accord de partenariat économique entre l’union européenne et les pays ACP : une revue de la littérature," CAE Working Papers 92, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2005. "Trade Policy Developments in Tanzania: The Challenge of Global and Regional Integration," MPRA Paper 23399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott McDonald & Terrie Walmsley, 2004. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Optimal Liberalisation of Agricultural Trade," Working Papers 2004010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- Padamja Khandelwal, 2004. "Comesa and Sadc; Prospects and Challenges for Regional Trade Integration," IMF Working Papers 04/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Nielsen, Chantal Pohl & Thierfelder, Karen & Robinson, Sherman, 2003. "Consumer preferences and trade in genetically modified foods," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 777-794, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade liberalization Africa. ; Southern Africa. ; Free trade Econometric models. ; Equilibrium (Economics) Models. ; TMD ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.