How important is a regional free trade area for Southern Africa?: Potential impacts and structural constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2004. "Regionalism," MTID discussion papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Christian Broda & Joshua Greenfield & David Weinstein, 2006. "From Groundnuts to Globalization: A Structural Estimate of Trade and Growth," NBER Working Papers 12512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995.
"The Politics of Free-Trade Agreements,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 667-690, September.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "The Politics of Free Trade Agreements," Papers 166, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "The Politics of Free Trade Agreements," Papers 14-93, Tel Aviv.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "The Politics of Free Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 4597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1994. "The Politics of Free Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey D. Lewis & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2003. "Free Trade Agreements and the SADC Economies," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(2), pages 156-206, June.
- C. A. Hidalgo & B. Klinger & A. -L. Barabasi & R. Hausmann, 2007. "The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations," Papers 0708.2090, arXiv.org.
- Xinshen Diao & Terry Roe & Agapi Somwaru, 2002.
"Developing Country Interests in Agricultural Reforms under the World Trade Organization,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 782-790.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Somwaru, Agapi, 2002. "Developing country interests in agricultural reforms under the World Trade Organization," TMD discussion papers 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kemp, Murray C. & Wan, Henry Jr., 1976. "An elementary proposition concerning the formation of customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 95-97, February.
- Diao, Xinshen & Dorosh, Paul A. & Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur, 2003. "Market opportunities for African agriculture," DSGD discussion papers 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Antoine Bouët & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2004. "A Consistent, Ad-Valorem Equivalent Measure of Applied Protection Across the World: The MAcMap-HS6 Database," Working Papers 2004-22, CEPII research center.
- Maasdorp, Gavin, 1998. "Regional trade and food security in SADC1," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 505-518, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional trade agreement; Agricultural trade; Development strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-10-03 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2009-10-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-03 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2009-10-03 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.