The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A., 2010.
"Country Diversification, Product Ubiquity, and Economic Divergence,"
Working Paper Series
rwp10-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Cesar A. Hidalgo & Ricardo Hausmann, 2010. "Country Diversification, Product Ubiquity, and Economic Divergence," CID Working Papers 201, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, CÃ©sar A., 2010. "Country Diversification, Product Ubiquity, and Economic Divergence," Scholarly Articles 4554740, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Arnelyn Abdon & Jesus Felipe, 2011. "The Product Space: What Does It Say About the Opportunities for Growth and Structural Transformation of Sub-Saharan Africa?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_670, Levy Economics Institute.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Olimpia Neagu & Mircea Constantin Teodoru, 2019. "The Relationship between Economic Complexity, Energy Consumption Structure and Greenhouse Gas Emission: Heterogeneous Panel Evidence from the EU Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(2), pages 1-29, January.
- Olimpia Neagu, 2019. "The Link between Economic Complexity and Carbon Emissions in the European Union Countries: A Model Based on the Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(17), pages 1-27, August.
- Sudeshna Ghosh & Buhari Doğan & Muhlis Can & Muhammad Ibrahim Shah & Nicholas Apergis, 2023. "Does economic structure matter for income inequality?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 2507-2527, June.
- Belmartino, Andrea & Calá, Carla Daniela, 2020.
"A regional approach to the study of industrial diversity in Argentina (1996–2012),"
Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Belmartino, Andrea & Calá, Carla Daniela, 2020. "A regional approach to the study of industrial diversity in Argentina (1996-2012)," Nülan. Deposited Documents 3428, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- repec:hal:spmain:info:hdl:2441/1f59r6ssre9eiqb2rso9ui50m2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Yuanhong, 2020. "Does Economic Policy Uncertainty Affect the Export Technological Sophistication of Manufacturing Industries?," EconStor Preprints 222931, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ondřej Sankot & Tereza De Castro & Jana Vlčková & Cristina Procházková Ilinitchi, 2023. "Mapping of Capabilities and Export Opportunities of Czechia," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2023(2), pages 159-183.
- Joseph, Andreas & Osbat, Chiara, 2016. "How you export matters: the disassortative structure of international trade," Working Paper Series 1958, European Central Bank.
- Bouët, Antoine & Cosnard, Lionel & Laborde, David, 2017.
"Measuring Trade Integration in Africa,"
Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 32(4), pages 937-977.
- Antoine Bouet & Lionel Cosnard, 2017. "Measuring Trade Integration in Africa," Working Papers hal-02149412, HAL.
- Antoine Bouet & Lionel Cosnard & David Laborde, 2017. "Measuring trade integration in Africa," Post-Print hal-03122491, HAL.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Cosnard, Lionel & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2017. "Measuring trade integration in Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1667, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Can Li & Qi He & Han Ji, 2023. "Can Global Value Chain Upgrading Promote Regional Economic Growth? Empirical Evidence and Mechanism Analysis Based on City-Level Panel Data in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(15), pages 1-22, July.
- Hartmann, Dominik & Guevara, Miguel R. & Jara-Figueroa, Cristian & Aristarán, Manuel & Hidalgo, César A., 2017.
"Linking Economic Complexity, Institutions, and Income Inequality,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 75-93.
- D. Hartmann & M. R. Guevara & C. Jara-Figueroa & M. Aristaran & C. A. Hidalgo, 2015. "Linking Economic Complexity, Institutions and Income Inequality," Papers 1505.07907, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Clovis Freire, 2012. "Building Productive Capacities: Challenges and Opportunities for Least Developed Countries," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/12/02, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta De Prato, 2020. "Technological complexity and economic development," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 448-470, May.
- Canh Phuc Nguyen & Christophe Schinckus & Thanh Dinh Su, 2020.
"The drivers of economic complexity: International evidence from financial development and patents,"
International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 164, pages 140-150.
- Nguyen, Canh Phuc & Schinckus, Christophe & Su, Thanh Dinh, 2020. "The drivers of economic complexity: International evidence from financial development and patents," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 140-150.
- Yuanhong Hu & Min Jiang & Sheng Sun & Yixin Dai, 2022. "Does Trade Facilitation Promote Export Technological Sophistication? Evidence From the European Transition Countries," SAGE Open, , vol. 12(2), pages 21582440221, June.
- Wouter G. Bam & Karolien Bruyne & Mare Laing, 2021. "The IO–PS in the context of GVC-related policymaking: The case of the South African automotive industry," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 4(3), pages 410-432, September.
- Jefferson Ricardo Bretas Galetti & Milene Simone Tessarin & Paulo Cesar Morceiro, 2021. "Skill relatedness, structural change and heterogeneous regions: evidence from a developing country," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(6), pages 1355-1376, December.
- Antonis Adam & Antonios Garas & Marina-Selini Katsaiti & Athanasios Lapatinas, 2023.
"Economic complexity and jobs: an empirical analysis,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 25-52, January.
- Adam, Antonis & Garas, Antonios & Lapatinas, Athanasios, 2019. "Economic complexity and jobs: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 92401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montresor, Sandro & Francesco, Quatraro, 2015.
"Do Key Enabling Technologies shape regional Smart Specialization Strategies? A patent based analysis of European data,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201517, University of Turin.
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Do Key Enabling Technologies shape regional Smart Specialization Strategies? A patent based analysis of European data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201506, University of Turin.
- Frank Van Oort, 2013. "Agglomeration Economics Beyond the Specialisation-Diversity Controversy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1313, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Murat Arsel & Andrew M. Fischer, 2015. "Forum 2015," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 700-732, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0708.2090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: arXiv administrators (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.