Regional cooperation to improve food security in southern and eastern African countries:
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1986|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Tegebu, Fredu Nega & Hussein, Edris Seid, 2015. "Effects of regional trade agreements on trade in strategic," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212634, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2015. "Cost and benefits from regional cooperation on grain reserves: The case of ECOWAS," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey, 1997.
"Policy for Plenty: Measuring the Benefits of Policy-oriented Social Science Research,"
232552, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey, 1998. "Policy for plenty: measuring the benefits of policy-oriented social science research," Impact assessments 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Herrmann, Roland & Cathie, John, 1987. "Agricultural price policy in the Republic of South Africa, the Southern African Customs Union, and food security in Botswana," Kiel Working Papers 289, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Kopsidis, 2000. "Disintegration of Russian Grain Markets in Transition: Political and Economic Dimensions," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 47-60.
- Jayne, T. S. & Jones, Stephen, 1997. "Food marketing and pricing policy in Eastern and Southern Africa: A survey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1505-1527, September.
- Jayne, T.S. & Hajek, Milan & Zyl, Johan van, 1995. "An Analysis of Alternative Maize Marketing Policies in South Africa," Staff Papers 201199, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Hajek, Milan & van Zyl, Johan, 1995. "An Analysis of Alternative Maize Marketing Policies in South Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54700, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, T.S. & Mather, David & Mghenyi, Elliot, 2010. "Principal Challenges Confronting Smallholder Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1384-1398, October.
- Koester, Ulrich, 1993. "International trade and agricultural development in developing countries: Significance of the Uruguay Round of GATT negotiations," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(4), June.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Mekbib Haile & Lukas Kornher & Marta Kozicka, 2015. "Cost-benefit framework for policy action to navigate food price spikes. FOODSECURE Working Paper No 33," FOODSECURE Working papers 33, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Weeks, John & Subasat, Turan, 1998. "The potential for agricultural trade among Eastern and Southern African countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 73-88, February.
- Jeje, Jose Jaime & Machungo, Clementina & Howard, Julie A. & Strasberg, Paul J. & Tschirley, David L. & Crawford, Eric W. & Weber, Michael T., 1998. "What Makes Agricultural Intensification Profitable for Mozambican Smallholders? An Appraisal of the Inputs Subsector and the 1996/97 DNER/SG2000 Program, Volume II: Main Report," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56030, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- World Bank, 2008. "Regional Trade in Food Staples : Prospects for Stimulating Agricultural Growth and Moderation Food Security Crises in Eastern and Southern Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7829, The World Bank.
- Schmitz, Michael, 1997. "Cap and Food Security," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198056, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Koester, Ulrich, 1991. "The Efficiency of Agricultural Markets in Directing Agricultural Development," 1991 Conference, August 22-29, 1991, Tokyo, Japan 183237, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kopsidis, Michael, 1997. "Marktintegration und landwirtschaftliche Entwicklung: Lehren aus der Wirtschaftsgeschichte und Entwicklungsökonomie für den russischen Getreidemarkt im Transformationsprozeß," IAMO Discussion Papers 5, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Jonathan Brooks & Alan Matthews, 2015. "Trade Dimensions of Food Security," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 77, OECD Publishing.
- Badiane, Ousmane & Makombe, Tsitsi, 2014. "The theory and practice of agriculture, growth, and development in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Runge, C. Ford, 1990. "International Public Goods, Export Subsides And The Harmonization Of Environmental Regulations," Staff Papers 13840, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1990. "International Public Goods, Export Subsidies, and the Harmonization of Environmental Regulations," 1990: The Environment, Government Policies, and International Trade Meeting, December 1990, San Diego, CA 50876, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Missiaen, Margaret B., 1989. "Intraregional Trade in West Africa," Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197678, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed