Regional cooperation to improve food security in southern and eastern African countries:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2015. "Cost and benefits from regional cooperation on grain reserves: The case of ECOWAS," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ousmane Badiane & Tsitsi Makombe, 2014. "The Theory and Practice of Agriculture, Growth, and Development in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2014-061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey, 1997.
"Policy for Plenty: Measuring the Benefits of Policy-oriented Social Science Research,"
232552, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey, 1998. "Policy for plenty: measuring the benefits of policy-oriented social science research," Impact assessments 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Weeks, John & Subasat, Turan, 1998. "The potential for agricultural trade among Eastern and Southern African countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 73-88, February.
- Kopsidis, Michael, 1997.
"Marktintegration und landwirtschaftliche Entwicklung: Lehren aus der Wirtschaftsgeschichte und Entwicklungsökonomie für den russischen Getreidemarkt im Transformationsprozeß,"
IAMO Discussion Papers
5, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Kopsidis, Michael, 1997. "Marktintegration Und Landwirtschaftliche Entwicklung: Lehren Aus Der Wirtschaftsgeschichte Und Entwicklungsökonomie Für Den Russischen Getreidemarkt Im Transformationsprozess," IAMO Discussion Papers 14917, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Hajek, Milan & van Zyl, Johan, 1995.
"An Analysis of Alternative Maize Marketing Policies in South Africa,"
Food Security International Development Working Papers
54700, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, T.S. & Hajek, Milan & Zyl, Johan van, 1995. "An Analysis of Alternative Maize Marketing Policies in South Africa," Staff Paper Series 201199, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Koester, Ulrich, 1991. "The Efficiency of Agricultural Markets in Directing Agricultural Development," 1991 Conference, August 22-29, 1991, Tokyo, Japan 183237, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Badiane, Ousmane & Makombe, Tsitsi, 2014. "The theory and practice of agriculture, growth, and development in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Runge, C. Ford, 1990.
"International Public Goods, Export Subsidies, and the Harmonization of Environmental Regulations,"
1990: The Environment, Government Policies, and International Trade Meeting, December 1990, San Diego, CA
50876, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1990. "International Public Goods, Export Subsides And The Harmonization Of Environmental Regulations," Staff Papers 13840, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Tegebu, Fredu Nega & Hussein, Edris Seid, 2015. "Effects of regional trade agreements on trade in strategic," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212634, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jayne, T. S. & Jones, Stephen, 1997. "Food marketing and pricing policy in Eastern and Southern Africa: A survey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1505-1527, September.
- Badiane, Ousmane & Odjo, Sunday P. & Collins, Julia, 2018. "Africa agriculture trade monitor 2018," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 9780896293496, December.
- World Bank, 2008. "Regional Trade in Food Staples : Prospects for Stimulating Agricultural Growth and Moderation Food Security Crises in Eastern and Southern Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7829, The World Bank.
- Schmitz, Michael, 1997. "Cap and Food Security," 1997 Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198056, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Missiaen, Margaret B., 1989. "Intraregional Trade in West Africa," 1989 Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197678, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jeje, Jose Jaime & Machungo, Clementina & Howard, Julie A. & Strasberg, Paul J. & Tschirley, David L. & Crawford, Eric W. & Weber, Michael T., 1998. "What Makes Agricultural Intensification Profitable for Mozambican Smallholders? An Appraisal of the Inputs Subsector and the 1996/97 DNER/SG2000 Program, Volume II: Main Report," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56030, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jonathan Brooks & Alan Matthews, 2015. "Trade Dimensions of Food Security," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 77, OECD Publishing.
- Herrmann, Roland & Cathie, John, 1987. "Agricultural price policy in the Republic of South Africa, the Southern African Customs Union, and food security in Botswana," Kiel Working Papers 289, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Kopsidis, 2000. "Disintegration of Russian Grain Markets in Transition: Political and Economic Dimensions," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 47-60.
- Odjo, Sunday P. & Badiane, Ousmane, 2018. "The West African trade outlook: Business-as-usual compared with alternative options," IFPRI book chapters, in: Africa agriculture trade monitor 2018, chapter 7, pages 131-151, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jayne, T.S. & Mather, David & Mghenyi, Elliot, 2010. "Principal Challenges Confronting Smallholder Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1384-1398, October.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Mekbib Haile & Lukas Kornher & Marta Kozicka, 2015. "Cost-benefit framework for policy action to navigate food price spikes. FOODSECURE Working Paper No 33," FOODSECURE Working papers 33, LEI Wageningen UR.
More about this item
KeywordsFood supply Africa; Southern.; Food supply Tanzania.; Africa; Southern Economic integration.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.