Regional Trade Integration in Southern Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coe, David T & Hoffmaister, Alexander W, 1999. "North-South Trade: Is Africa Unusual?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(2), pages 228-256, July.
- Jean-Claude Berthelémy & Sophie Chauvin, 2000. "Structural Changes in Asia and Growth Prospects After the Crisis," Working Papers 2000-09, CEPII research center.
- John F. Helliwell, 1996. "Do National Borders Matter for Quebec's Trade?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 507-522, August.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Madani, Dorsati & Yang, Tzu-Han & Liang, Chi-Yuan, 1999.
"Testing endogenous growth in South Korea and Taiwan,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 317-341, December.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Madani & Dorsati & Yang & Tzu-Han & Liang & Chi-Yuan, "undated". "Testing Endogenous Growth In South Korea And Taiwan," Department of Economics 97-16, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Dorsati Madani & Tzu-Han Yang & Chi-Yuan Liang, 1997. "Testing Endogenous Growth in South Korea and Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 6028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Feenstra & Madani & Dorsati & Yang & Tzu-Han, and Liang, Chi-Yuan, 2003. "Testing Endogenous Growth In South Korea And Taiwan," Working Papers 9716, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1998. "What can be expected from African regional trade arrangements? some empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2004, The World Bank.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998. "Trade Policy and Economic Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Working Papers 6562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillaume Gaulier, 2001. "Discrimination commerciale : une mesure à partir des flux bilatéraux," Working Papers 2001-04, CEPII research center.
- Amin Gutierrez de Pineres, Sheila & Ferrantino, Michael, 1997. "Export diversification and structural dynamics in the growth process: The case of Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 375-391, April.
- Alan Deardorff, 1998.
"Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 7-32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade : Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," Papers 95-05, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," NBER Working Papers 5377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rashad Cassim, 2001. "The Determinants of Intra-Regional Trade in Southern Africa with Specific Reference to South Africa and the Rest of the Region," Working Papers 01051, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Arvind Subramanian, 2000. "Trade and Trade Policies in Eastern and Southern Africa," IMF Occasional Papers 196, International Monetary Fund.
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Guillaume Gaulier & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "The Nature of Specialization Matters for Growth: an Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2001-13, CEPII research center.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1988. "Introduction to "Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis"," NBER Chapters,in: Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis, pages 1-8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 1998. "La régionalisation du commerce international: une évaluation par les intensités relatives bilatérales," Working Papers 1998-05, CEPII research center.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1988. "Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald88-2, January.
- repec:mes:challe:v:31:y:1988:i:4:p:56-58 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Gibb, 2007. "Regional Integration In Post-Apartheid Southern Africa," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 98(4), pages 421-435, September.
- Buys, Piet & Deichmann, Uwe & Wheeler, David, 2006. "Road network upgrading and overland trade expansion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4097, The World Bank.
- Guisan, M.C. & Exposito, P., 2005. "Human Capital and Economic Development in Africa: An Econometric Analysis for 1950-2002," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(1), pages 129-142.
- Jean-Jacques Hallaert, 2007. "Can Regional Integration Accelerate Development in Africa? CGE Model Simulations of the Impact of the SADC FTA on the Republic of Madagascar," IMF Working Papers 07/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Yaya Sissoko & David Yerger, 2010. "West Africa’s Evolving Competitive Exposure in U.S. Import Markets," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages 11-23, February.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:1:p:11-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2005. "Trade Policy Developments in Tanzania: The Challenge of Global and Regional Integration," MPRA Paper 23399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keck, Alexander & Piermartini, Roberta, 2005. "The economic impact of EPAs in SADC countries," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2005-04, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade policy; Simulation; FTA; Regional integration; Indicators; International trade; RCA; Comparative advantages;
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2002-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .