Trade Policy and Economic Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer, 1996. "Trade and Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 5476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amor Tahari & M. Nowak & Michael T. Hadjimichael & Robert L. Sharer, 1996. "Adjustment for Growth; The African Experience," IMF Occasional Papers 143, International Monetary Fund.
- Eric Verreydt & Michael T. Hadjimichael & Thomas Rumbaugh, 1992. "The Gambia; Economic Adjustment in a Small Open Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 100, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .