Has Asian export performance been unique?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cline, William R., 1982. "Can the East Asian model of development be generalized?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 81-90, February.
- Gary R. Saxonhouse, 1989.
"Differentiated Products, Economies of Scale, and Access to the Japanese Market,"
NBER Chapters,in: Trade Policies for International Competitiveness, pages 145-184
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saxonhouse, G.R., 1988. "Differentiated Products, Economies Of Scale And Access To The Japanese Market," Working Papers 228, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1993. "International Factor Price Differences: Leontief Was Right!," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 961-987, December.
- Peter A. Petri, 1991. "Market Structure, Comparative Advantage, and Japanese Trade under the Strong Yen," NBER Chapters,in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 51-84 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ram, Rati, 1985. "Exports and Economic Growth: Some Additional Evidence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 415-425, January.
- Kellman, Mitchell & Schroder, Tim, 1983. "The Export Similarity Index: Some Structural Tests," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369), pages 193-198, March.
- W. P. Hogan, 1985. "Reply," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 4(1), pages 84-84, 03.
- Finger, J M & Kreinin, M E, 1979. "A Measure of 'Export Similarity' and Its Possible Uses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 905-912, December.
- Bowen, Harry P & Leamer, Edward E & Sveikauskas, Leo, 1987. "Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 791-809, December.
- Harry P. Bowen & Edward E. Leamer & Leo Sveikauskas, 1986. "Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory," NBER Working Papers 1918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ranis, Gustav, 1985. "Can the East Asian model of development be generalized? a comment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 543-545, April.
- Marcus Noland, 1997. "Public Policy, Private Preferences, And The Japanese Trade Pattern," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(2), pages 259-266, May.
- Marcus Noland, 1996. "Public Policy, Private Preferences, and the Japanese Trade Pattern," Working Paper Series WP96-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jung, Woo S. & Marshall, Peyton J., 1985. "Exports, growth and causality in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12.
- Dollar, David, 1992. "Outward-Oriented Developing Economies Really Do Grow More Rapidly: Evidence from 95 LDCs, 1976-1985," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(3), pages 523-544, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)