E-Business and Export Behavior: Evidence from Indian Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew B. Bernard & Joachim Wagner, 1998.
"Export Entry and Exit by German Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
6538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Bernard & Joachim Wagner, 2001. "Export entry and exit by German firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 105-123, March.
- Herbert Glejser & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Petit, 1980. "Exports in an Imperfect Competition Framework: An Analysis of 1,446 Exporters," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(3), pages 507-524.
- Nathalie Greenan & Jacques Mairesse, 1996.
"Computers and Productivity in France: Some Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
5836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathalie Greenana & Jacques Mairesse, 2000. "Computers And Productivity In France: Some Evidence," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 275-315.
- Greenman, N. & Mairesse, J., 1996. "Computers and Productivity in France: Some Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Drew, Stephen, 2003. "Strategic Uses of E-Commerce by SMEs in the East of England," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-88, February.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1986. "Technological development and export performance in LDCs: Leading engineering and chemical firms in India," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 80-92, March.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1993. "International Factor Price Differences: Leontief Was Right!," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 961-87, December.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-66, April.
- Brian Aitken & Gordon H. Hanson & Ann E. Harrison, 1994.
"Spillovers, Foreign Investment, and Export Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
4967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aitken, Brian & Hanson, Gordon H. & Harrison, Ann E., 1997. "Spillovers, foreign investment, and export behavior," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 103-132, August.
- Aitken, B. & Hanson, G.H. & Harrison, A.E., 1994. "Spillovers, Foreign Investment and Export Behavior," Papers 95-06, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Pavitt, Keith & Robson, Michael & Townsend, Joe, 1987. "The Size Distribution of Innovating Firms in the UK: 1945-1983," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 297-316, March.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Siddharthan, N. S., 1992. "Transaction costs, technology transfer, and in-house R&D : A study of the Indian private corporate sector," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 265-271, July.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik. & Hitt, Lorin M., 1995.
"Paradox lost? : firm-level evidence on the returns to information systems spending,"
3786-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin Hitt, 1996. "Paradox Lost? Firm-Level Evidence on the Returns to Information Systems Spending," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 541-558, April.
- Lourdes Moreno, 1997. "The determinants of Spanish industrial exports to the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 723-732.
- Basile, Roberto, 2001. "Export behaviour of Italian manufacturing firms over the nineties: the role of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1185-1201, October.
- Teltscher, Susanne, 2002. "Electronic Commerce and Development: Fiscal Implications of Digitized Goods Trading," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1137-1158, July.
- Soete, Luc, 1987. "The impact of technological innovation on international trade patterns: The evidence reconsidered," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 101-130, August.
- Lal, K., 1996. "Information technology, international orientation and performance: A case study of electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms in India," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 269-280, September.
- Pohjola, M., 2000. "Information Technology and Economic Growth. A Cross-Country Analysis," Research Paper 173, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000.
"Models of technology diffusion,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Dosi, Giovanni & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1988. "Innovation, Diversity and Diffusion: A Self-organisation Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1032-54, December.
- Mark Doms & Timothy Dunne & Kenneth R. Troske, 1997. "Workers, Wages, and Technology," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 253-290.
- Noland, Marcus, 1997. "Has Asian export performance been unique?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 79-101, August.
- Damaskopoulos, Panagiotis & Evgeniou, Theodoros, 2003. "Adoption of New Economy Practices by SMEs in Eastern Europe," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 133-145, April.
- M. V. Posner, 1961. "International Trade And Technical Change," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 323-341.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Cotsomitis, J. & DeBresson, C. & Kwan, A., 1990. "A Re-Examination of the Technology Gap Theory of Trade: Some Evidence from Time Series Data for O.E.C.D. Countries," Papers 90-06, Quebec a Montreal - C.R.E.D.I.T..
- Lal, K., 1999. "Determinants of the adoption of Information Technology: a case study of electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms in India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 667-680, September.
- Kraemer, Kenneth L. & Dedrick, Jason, 1994. "Payoffs from investment in information technology: Lessons from the Asia-Pacific region," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1921-1931, December.
- Levin, Andrew & Raut, Lakshmi K, 1997. "Complementarities between Exports and Human Capital in Economic Growth: Evidence from the Semi-industrialized Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 155-74, October.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997.
"Exports, Imports and Productivity: Results from Indonesian Establishment Data,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
183, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sjoholm, Fredrik, 1999. "Exports, Imports and Productivity: Results from Indonesian Establishment Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 705-715, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:32:y:2004:i:3:p:505-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.