E-Business and Export Behavior: Evidence from Indian Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew B. Bernard & Joachim Wagner, 1998.
"Export Entry and Exit by German Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
6538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Bernard & Joachim Wagner, 2001. "Export entry and exit by German firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 105-123, March.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Nathalie Greenan & Jacques Mairesse, 1996.
"Computers and Productivity in France: Some Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
5836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathalie Greenana & Jacques Mairesse, 2000. "Computers And Productivity In France: Some Evidence," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 275-315.
- Greenman, N. & Mairesse, J., 1996. "Computers and Productivity in France: Some Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1986. "Technological development and export performance in LDCs: Leading engineering and chemical firms in India," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 80-92, March.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000.
"Models of technology diffusion,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Lal, K., 1999. "Determinants of the adoption of Information Technology: a case study of electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms in India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 667-680, September.
- Lal, K., 1996. "Information technology, international orientation and performance: A case study of electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms in India," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 269-280, September.
- Lourdes Moreno, 1997. "The determinants of Spanish industrial exports to the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 723-732.
- Teltscher, Susanne, 2002. "Electronic Commerce and Development: Fiscal Implications of Digitized Goods Trading," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1137-1158, July.
- Drew, Stephen, 2003. "Strategic Uses of E-Commerce by SMEs in the East of England," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-88, February.
- Soete, Luc, 1987. "The impact of technological innovation on international trade patterns: The evidence reconsidered," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 101-130, August.
- Aitken, Brian & Hanson, Gordon H. & Harrison, Ann E., 1997.
"Spillovers, foreign investment, and export behavior,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 103-132, August.
- Brian Aitken & Gordon H. Hanson & Ann E. Harrison, 1994. "Spillovers, Foreign Investment, and Export Behavior," NBER Working Papers 4967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aitken, B. & Hanson, G.H. & Harrison, A.E., 1994. "Spillovers, Foreign Investment and Export Behavior," Papers 95-06, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Levin, Andrew & Raut, Lakshmi K, 1997. "Complementarities between Exports and Human Capital in Economic Growth: Evidence from the Semi-industrialized Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 155-74, October.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Dosi, Giovanni & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1988. "Innovation, Diversity and Diffusion: A Self-organisation Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1032-54, December.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-66, April.
- Damaskopoulos, Panagiotis & Evgeniou, Theodoros, 2003. "Adoption of New Economy Practices by SMEs in Eastern Europe," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 133-145, April.
- Pavitt, Keith & Robson, Michael & Townsend, Joe, 1987. "The Size Distribution of Innovating Firms in the UK: 1945-1983," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 297-316, March.
- M. V. Posner, 1961. "International Trade And Technical Change," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 323-341.
- Siddharthan, N. S., 1992. "Transaction costs, technology transfer, and in-house R&D : A study of the Indian private corporate sector," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 265-271, July.
- Kraemer, Kenneth L. & Dedrick, Jason, 1994. "Payoffs from investment in information technology: Lessons from the Asia-Pacific region," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1921-1931, December.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997.
"Exports, Imports and Productivity: Results from Indonesian Establishment Data,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
183, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sjoholm, Fredrik, 1999. "Exports, Imports and Productivity: Results from Indonesian Establishment Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 705-715, April.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin Hitt, 1996.
"Paradox Lost? Firm-Level Evidence on the Returns to Information Systems Spending,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 541-558, April.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik. & Hitt, Lorin M., 1995. "Paradox lost? : firm-level evidence on the returns to information systems spending," Working papers 3786-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Basile, Roberto, 2001. "Export behaviour of Italian manufacturing firms over the nineties: the role of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1185-1201, October.
- Mark Doms & Timothy Dunne & Kenneth R. Troske, 1997. "Workers, Wages, and Technology," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 253-290.
- Pohjola, M., 2000. "Information Technology and Economic Growth. A Cross-Country Analysis," Research Paper 173, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Cotsomitis, J. & DeBresson, C. & Kwan, A., 1990. "A Re-Examination of the Technology Gap Theory of Trade: Some Evidence from Time Series Data for O.E.C.D. Countries," Papers 90-06, Quebec a Montreal - C.R.E.D.I.T..
- Herbert Glejser & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Petit, 1980. "Exports in an Imperfect Competition Framework: An Analysis of 1,446 Exporters," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(3), pages 507-524.
- Noland, Marcus, 1997. "Has Asian export performance been unique?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 79-101, August.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1993. "International Factor Price Differences: Leontief Was Right!," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 961-87, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:32:y:2004:i:3:p:505-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.