Déterminants De L’Adoption Des Tic Dans Un Pays En Développement : Une Analyse Économétrique Sur Les Entreprises Industrielles Au Cameroun
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Siedschlag, 2011.
"Determinants of ICT adoption: evidence from firm-level data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3775-3788.
- Haller, Stefanie & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2008. "Determinants of ICT Adoption: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Papers DYNREG29, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lal, K., 2004.
"E-Business and Export Behavior: Evidence from Indian Firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 505-517, March.
- Lal, K., 2002. "E-business and Export Behaviour: Evidence from Indian Firms," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stoneman, Paul & Kwon, Myung-Joong, 1994. "The Diffusion of Multiple Process Technologies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 420-431, March.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000.
"The Resurgence of Growth in the Late 1990s: Is Information Technology the Story?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 3-22, Fall.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Carson, David & Gilmore, Audrey, 2000. "SME marketing management competencies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 363-382, June.
- Tobias Kretschmer, 2012. "Information and Communication Technologies and Productivity Growth: A Survey of the Literature," OECD Digital Economy Papers 195, OECD Publishing.
- Hollenstein, Heinz & Woerter, Martin, 2008.
"Inter- and intra-firm diffusion of technology: The example of E-commerce: An analysis based on Swiss firm-level data,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 545-564, April.
- Heinz Hollenstein & Martin Woerter, 2007. "Inter- and Intra-Firm Diffusion of Technology: The Example of E-commerce. An Analysis based on Swiss Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 07-157, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tello, Mario D. & Lillo, Nicolás & Turén, Javier, 2011. "Science and technology, ICT and profitability in the manufacturing sector in Peru," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 35297, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Juan M. Gallego & Luis H. Gutiérrez & Sang H. Lee, 2015.
"A firm-level analysis of ICT adoption in an emerging economy: evidence from the Colombian manufacturing industries,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 191-221.
- Juan M. Gallego & Luis H. Gutiérrez & Sang H. Lee, "undated". "A Firm-Level Analysis of ICT Adoption in an Emerging Economy: Evidence from the Colombian Manufacturing Industries," Development Working Papers 362, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Juan Gallego & Luis H. Gutiérrez & Sang H. Lee, 2011. "A firm-level analysis of ICT adoption in an emerging economy: evidence from the colombian manufacturing industries," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009155, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- L. Becchetti & David Bedoya & L. Paganetto, 2003.
"ICT Investment, Productivity and Efficiency: Evidence at Firm Level Using a Stochastic Frontier Approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 143-167, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Luigi Paganetto & David Andres Londono Bedoya, 2003. "ICT Investment, Productivity and Efficiency: Evidence at Firm Level Using a Stochastic Frontier Approach," CEIS Research Paper 29, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Maurizio Baussola, 2001. "The Determinants of Technology Adoption in Italian Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(3), pages 305-328, November.
- Bill Lehr & Frank Lichtenberg, 1999. "Information technology and its impact on firm-level productivity: evidence from government and private data sources, 1977-1993," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 335-362, April.
- Mughal, Mazhar & Diawara, Barassou, 2011. "Human capital and the adoption of information and communications technologies: Evidence from investment climate survey of Pakistan," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jai-Joon Hur & Hwan-Joo Seo & Young Soo Lee, 2005. "Information and communication technology diffusion and skill upgrading in Korean industries," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 553-571.
- Silvia Fabiani & Fabiano Schivardi & Sandro Trento, 2005. "ICT adoption in Italian manufacturing: firm-level evidence," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 225-249, April.
- Carlsson, Bo, 2004. "The Digital Economy: what is new and what is not?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 245-264, September.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Calza, Elisa & Rovira, Sebastián, 2011. "ICT, organizational change and firm performance: evidence from Argentina," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 35300, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, 2004. "Learning and Local Knowledge Institutions in African Industry," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 02, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Holt, Lynne & Jamison, Mark, 0. "Broadband and contributions to economic growth: Lessons from the US experience," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10-11), pages 575-581, November.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2012.
"Americans Do IT Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 167-201, February.
- Nick Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," CEP Discussion Papers dp0788, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bloom, Nick & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Americans do I.T. better: US multinationals and the productivity miracle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4555, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," NBER Working Papers 13085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1995. "Complementarities and fit strategy, structure, and organizational change in manufacturing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 179-208, April.
- Jacques Mairesse & Nathalie Greenan & Agnes Topiol-Bensaid, 2001. "Information Technology and Research and Development Impacts on Productivity and Skills: Looking for Correlations on French Firm Level Data," NBER Working Papers 8075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta, 2002. "Growth, Technological Change, and ICT Diffusion: Recent Evidence from OECD Countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 324-344.
- Drew, Stephen, 2003. "Strategic Uses of E-Commerce by SMEs in the East of England," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-88, February.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Herman C. Quirmbach, 1986. "The Diffusion of New Technology and the Market for an Innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 33-47, Spring.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2005. "Does information and communication technology drive EU-US productivity growth differentials?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(4), pages 693-716, October.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1985. "Preemption and Rent Equalization in the Adoption of New Technology," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 383-401.
- Thong, J. Y. L. & Yap, C. S., 1995. "CEO characteristics, organizational characteristics and information technology adoption in small businesses," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 429-442, August.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853, August.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Schillewaert, Niels, 2002. "Organizational innovation adoption: a multi-level framework of determinants and opportunities for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-176, February.
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1998. "The Determinants of the Adoption Lag for Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998117e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Massoud Karshenas & Paul L. Stoneman, 1993.
"Rank, Stock, Order, and Epidemic Effects in the Diffusion of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(4), pages 503-528, Winter.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990. "Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model," Economic Research Papers 268393, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990. "Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies : An Empirical Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 358, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bocquet, Rachel & Brossard, Olivier & Sabatier, Mareva, 2007. "Complementarities in organizational design and the diffusion of information technologies: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 367-386, April.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988, August.
- Mazhar MUGHAL & Barassou DIAWARA, 2014. "Does Education Matter for the Adoption of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Developing Countries? Evidence from Senegal," Working Papers 2103, Groupe ESC Pau, Research Department, revised Dec 2014.
- Danielle Galliano & Pascale Roux, 2006. "Les inégalités spatiales dans l'usage des tic. Le cas des firmes industrielles françaises," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(6), pages 1449-1475.
- Nicola Matteucci & Mary O'Mahony & Catherine Robinson & Thomas Zwick, 2005. "Productivity, Workplace Performance And Ict: Industry And Firm-Level Evidence For Europe And The Us," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(3), pages 359-386, July.
- A. Canepa & P. Stoneman, 2004. "Comparative international diffusion: Patterns, determinants and policies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 279-298.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Masatsugu TSUJI & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "How ICTs Raise Manufacturing Performance: Firm-level Evidence in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso, 1990. "Complementarity and External Linkages: The Strategies of the Large Firms in Biotechnology," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 361-379, June.
- Simon Commander & Rupert Harrison & Naercio Menezes-Filho, 2011. "ICT and Productivity in Developing Countries: New Firm-Level Evidence from Brazil and India," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(2), pages 528-541, May.
More about this item
KeywordsADOPTION DES TECHNOLOGIES DE L’INFORMATION ET DE LA COMMUNICATION; CAMEROUN; PROBIT ORDONNÉ BIVARIÉ; COMPLÉMENTARITÉ DES PRATIQUES ORGANISATIONNELLES;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:43:y:2016:p:159-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.