Raising the Speed Limit: U.S. Economic Growth in the Information Age
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000. "Raising the Speed Limit: US Economic Growth in the Information Age," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 261, OECD Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1990. "The Measurement of Durable Goods Prices. ByRobert J. Gordon Â· Chicago, Ill.: University of Chicago Press, 1990. xviii + 723 pp. Charts, tables, appendixes, references, and index. $85.00," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 355-357, July.
- anonymous, 1994. "Membership of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, 1913-94," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Aug, pages 769-770.
- James K. Galbraith, 2000. "Economic Report of the President, Transmitted to the Congress February 2000," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 115-122, November.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1979.
"The "End-of-Expansion" Phenomenon in Short-Run Productivity Behavior,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 447-462.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1980. "The "End-of-Expansion" Phenomenon in Short-run Productivity Behavior," NBER Working Papers 0427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; U.S. economic growth; information age;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:31:y:2000:i:2000-1:p:125-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.