Strategic Uses of E-Commerce by SMEs in the East of England
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariel Herbert FAMBEU, 2016. "Déterminants De L’Adoption Des Tic Dans Un Pays En Développement : Une Analyse Économétrique Sur Les Entreprises Industrielles Au Cameroun," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 43, pages 159-186.
- Rand H. Al-Dmour & Steve Love, 2015. "Determinants of the implementation of HRIS applications in business organisations in Jordan," International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1), pages 69-96.
- Rita Rahayu & John Day, 2017. "E-commerce adoption by SMEs in developing countries: evidence from Indonesia," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(1), pages 25-41, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:418-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lal, Kaushalesh & Peedoly, Aveeraj Sharma, 2006. "Small Islands, New Technologies and Globalization: A Case of ICT adoption by SMEs in Mauritius," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji & Lal, Kaushalesh, 2004. "Sectoral Pattern of E-business Adoption in Developing Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 07, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Kaushalesh Lal, 2007. "New Technologies and Indian SMEs," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 20-41, January.
- Lal, K., 2004.
"E-Business and Export Behavior: Evidence from Indian Firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 505-517, March.
- Lal, K., 2002. "E-business and Export Behaviour: Evidence from Indian Firms," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sang Lee & Jinhan Kim & Yeonog Choi & Sang-Gun Lee, 2009. "Effects of IT knowledge and media selection on operational performance of small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 241-257, March.
- Nina Evans & Janet Sawyer, 2010. "CSR and stakeholders of small businesses in regional South Australia," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 433-451, August.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:164-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:41:y:2018:i:c:p:161-168 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsE-Business E-Commerce SMEs Internet Digital business United Kingdom;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:21:y:2003:i:1:p:79-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.