Strategic Uses of E-Commerce by SMEs in the East of England
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 429-439, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariel Herbert FAMBEU, 2016. "Déterminants De L’Adoption Des Tic Dans Un Pays En Développement : Une Analyse Économétrique Sur Les Entreprises Industrielles Au Cameroun," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 43, pages 159-186.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:418-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lal, Kaushalesh & Peedoly, Aveeraj Sharma, 2006. "Small Islands, New Technologies and Globalization: A Case of ICT adoption by SMEs in Mauritius," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kaushalesh Lal, 2007. "New Technologies and Indian SMEs," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 20-41, January.
- Lal, K., 2004.
"E-Business and Export Behavior: Evidence from Indian Firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 505-517, March.
- Lal, K., 2002. "E-business and Export Behaviour: Evidence from Indian Firms," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:164-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rand H. Al-Dmour & Steve Love, 2015. "Determinants of the implementation of HRIS applications in business organisations in Jordan," International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1), pages 69-96.
- Rita Rahayu & John Day, 2017. "E-commerce adoption by SMEs in developing countries: evidence from Indonesia," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(1), pages 25-41, April.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji & Lal, Kaushalesh, 2004. "Sectoral Pattern of E-business Adoption in Developing Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 07, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Sang Lee & Jinhan Kim & Yeonog Choi & Sang-Gun Lee, 2009. "Effects of IT knowledge and media selection on operational performance of small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 241-257, March.
- Nina Evans & Janet Sawyer, 2010. "CSR and stakeholders of small businesses in regional South Australia," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 433-451, August.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Business E-Commerce SMEs Internet Digital business United Kingdom;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:21:y:2003:i:1:p:79-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .