Need For Touch And Two-Way Communication In E-Commerce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Radner, Roy & Rothschild, Michael, 1975. "On the allocation of effort," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 358-376, June.
- Drew, Stephen, 2003. "Strategic Uses of E-Commerce by SMEs in the East of England," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-88, February.
- STOICA Eduard & BROTE Ioan Victor, 2012. "New Technologies Shaping The E-Commerce Environment," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(3), pages 379-385.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Hirschman, Elizabeth C, 1982. "The Experiential Aspects of Consumption: Consumer Fantasies, Feelings, and Fun," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 132-140, September.
- Neslin, Scott A. & Shankar, Venkatesh, 2009. "Key Issues in Multichannel Customer Management: Current Knowledge and Future Directions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 70-81.
- Joann Peck & Suzanne B. Shu, 2009. "The Effect of Mere Touch on Perceived Ownership," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 434-447.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bettiga, Debora & Lamberti, Lucio & Noci, Giuliano, 2017. "Do mind and body agree? Unconscious versus conscious arousal in product attitude formation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 108-117.
- Heitz-Spahn, Sandrine, 2013. "Cross-channel free-riding consumer behavior in a multichannel environment: An investigation of shopping motives, sociodemographics and product categories," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 570-578.
- Alzayat, Ayman & Lee, Seung Hwan (Mark), 2021. "Virtual products as an extension of my body: Exploring hedonic and utilitarian shopping value in a virtual reality retail environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 348-363.
- Küper, Inken & Edinger-Schons, Laura Marie, 2020. "Is sharing up for sale? Monetary exchanges in the sharing economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 223-234.
- Ariel Herbert FAMBEU, 2016. "Déterminants De L’Adoption Des Tic Dans Un Pays En Développement : Une Analyse Économétrique Sur Les Entreprises Industrielles Au Cameroun," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 43, pages 159-186.
- Ben Mimoun, Mohammed Slim & Poncin, Ingrid, 2015. "A valued agent: How ECAs affect website customers' satisfaction and behaviors," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 70-82.
- Xiaoyu Wang & Hean Tat Keh & Hongrui Zhao & Yijie Ai, 2020. "Touch vs. click: how computer interfaces polarize consumers’ evaluations," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 265-277, September.
- Wikstrom, Solveig & Carlell, Camilla & Frostling-Henningsson, Maria, 2002. "From real world to mirror world representation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 647-654, August.
- Carmela Milano, 2015. "Democratization or else vulgarization of cultural capital? The role of social networks in theater’s audience behavior," Working Papers CEB 15-004, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chiara Mauri & Angelo Di Gregorio & Alice Mazzucchelli & Isabella Maggioni, 2017. "The employability of marketing graduates in the era of digitalisation and globalisation," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2017(4), pages 103-124.
- Eunae Jung & Hyungun Sung, 2017. "The Influence of the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Outbreak on Online and Offline Markets for Retail Sales," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-23, March.
- Holmqvist, Jonas & Diaz Ruiz, Carlos & Peñaloza, Lisa, 2020. "Moments of luxury: Hedonic escapism as a luxury experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 503-513.
- Liu, Chihling & Keeling, Debbie Isobel & Hogg, Margaret K., 2016. "Strategy narratives and wellbeing challenges: The role of everyday self-presentation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 234-243.
- LacÅ“uilhe, JÃ©rÃ´me & Louis, Didier & Lombart, Cindy, 2017. "Impacts of product, store and retailer perceptions on consumersâ€™ relationship to terroir store brand," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 43-53.
- Fowler, Kendra & Bridges, Eileen, 2010. "Consumer innovativeness: Impact on expectations, perceptions, and choice among retail formats," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 492-500.
- Meißner, Martin & Pfeiffer, Jella & Peukert, Christian & Dietrich, Holger & Pfeiffer, Thies, 2020. "How virtual reality affects consumer choice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 219-231.
- Nam, Kyungjin & Kim, Hye-jin, 2020. "The determinants of mobile game success in South Korea," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2).
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Ichino & Nicola Persico, 2014. "Time Allocation and Task Juggling," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 609-623, February.
- Jérôme Lacoeuilhe & Selima Ben Mrad & Samy Belaïd & Maria Petrescu, 2017. "Are brand benefits perceived differently in less developed economies ? A scale development and validation," Post-Print hal-01672929, HAL.
- Pierre Volle, 2007. "Les arbitrages budgétaires des consommateurs : bilan critique des connaissances et perspectives de recherche," Post-Print halshs-00164833, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer convenience; e-commerce; online marketing; omni-channel; two-way communication; integrated marketing channel.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksb:jourml:v:2:y:2019:p:86-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Yasir Jaseem The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Yasir Jaseem to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.