Rank, Stock, Order, and Epidemic Effects in the Diffusion of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990. "Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies : An Empirical Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 358, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990. "Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model," Economic Research Papers 268393, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy H. Hannan & John M. McDowell, 1984. "The Determinants of Technology Adoption: The Case of the Banking Firm," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(3), pages 328-335, Autumn.
- Norman J. IRELAND & Paul L. STONEMAN, 1985. "Order Effects, Perfect Foresight and Intertemporal Price Discrimination," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1985012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lancaster, Tony, 1985. "Generalised residuals and heterogeneous duration models : With applications to the Weilbull model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 155-169, April.
- Jennifer F. Reinganum, 1981.
"Market Structure and the Diffusion of New Technology,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 618-624, Autumn.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., "undated". "Market Structure and the Diffusion of New Technology," Working Papers 360, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990. "The Role of Exogenous and Endogenous Learning and Economic Factors in the diffusion of New Technology: An Epidemic Based Study of the Spread of Colour Television Ownership in the UK," Economic Research Papers 268391, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Ireland, N & Stoneman, P, 1986. "Technological Diffusion, Expectations and Welfare," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 283-304, July.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1985. "Specification diagnostics based on Laguerre alternatives for econometric models of duration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 135-154, April.
- Heckman, James J. & Singer, Burton, 1984. "Econometric duration analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 63-132.
- Herman C. Quirmbach, 1986. "The Diffusion of New Technology and the Market for an Innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 33-47, Spring.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1985. "Preemption and Rent Equalization in the Adoption of New Technology," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 383-401.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Hannan, Timothy H & McDowell, John M, 1987. "Rival Precedence and the Dynamics of Technology Adoption: An Empirical Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(214), pages 155-171, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:24:y:1993:i:winter:p:503-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .