Complementarities in organizational design and the diffusion of information technologies: An empirical analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hollenstein, Heinz, 2004. "Determinants of the adoption of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT): An empirical analysis based on firm-level data for the Swiss business sector," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 315-342, September.
- A. Canepa & P. Stoneman, 2004. "Comparative international diffusion: Patterns, determinants and policies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 279-298.
- Geroski, Paul A, 1999.
"Models of Technology Diffusion,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stoneman, P, 1981. "Intra-Firm Diffusion, Bayesian Learning and Profitability," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(362), pages 375-88, June.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., .
"On the Diffusion of New Technology: A Game Theoretic Approach,"
312, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1981. "On the Diffusion of New Technology: A Game Theoretic Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 395-405, July.
- Arora, Ashish, 1996. "Testing for complementarities in reduced-form regressions: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 51-55, January.
- Stoneman, Paul & Kwon, Myung-Joong, 1994. "The Diffusion of Multiple Process Technologies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 420-31, March.
- Brousseau, Eric, 1994. "EDI and inter-firm relationships: toward a standardization of coordination processes?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 319-347, December.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1995. "Complementarities and fit strategy, structure, and organizational change in manufacturing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 179-208, April.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002.
"Information Technology, Workplace Organization, And The Demand For Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376, February.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 1999. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massoud Karshenas & Paul L. Stoneman, 1993.
"Rank, Stock, Order, and Epidemic Effects in the Diffusion of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(4), pages 503-528, Winter.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990. "Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies : An Empirical Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 358, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Christine Macleod, 1992. "Strategies for innovation: the diffusion of new technology in nineteenth-century British industry," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 45(2), pages 285-307, 05.
- Nathalie Greenan & Dominique Guellec, 1998. "Firm Organization, Technology And Performance: An Empirical Study," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 313-347.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1989. "The role of technological expectations in a mixed model of international diffusion of process innovations: The case of open-end spinning rotors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 273-288, October.
- Levin, Sharon G & Levin, Stanford L & Meisel, John B, 1987. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Adoption of a New Technology: The Case of Optical Scanners," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 12-17, February.
- Hannan, Timothy H & McDowell, John M, 1987. "Rival Precedence and the Dynamics of Technology Adoption: An Empirical Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(214), pages 155-71, May.
- Paola Giuri & Salvatore Torrisi & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2005. "ICT, Skills and Organisational Change: Evidence from a Panel of Italian Manufacturing Firms," LEM Papers Series 2005/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jennifer F. Reinganum, 1983.
"Technology Adoption Under Imperfect Information,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 57-69, Spring.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Ichniowski, Casey & Shaw, Kathryn & Prennushi, Giovanna, 1997. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Productivity: A Study of Steel Finishing Lines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Christensen, Clayton M. & Rosenbloom, Richard S., 1995. "Explaining the attacker's advantage: Technological paradigms, organizational dynamics, and the value network," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 233-257, March.
- Swamidass, Paul M., 2003. "Modeling the adoption rates of manufacturing technology innovations by small US manufacturers: a longitudinal investigation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 351-366, March.
- Michael L. Katz & Carl Shapiro, 1994. "Systems Competition and Network Effects," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 93-115, Spring.
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Maurizio Baussola, 2001. "The Determinants of Technology Adoption in Italian Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 305-328, November.
- Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso, 1990. "Complementarity and External Linkages: The Strategies of the Large Firms in Biotechnology," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 361-79, June.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-28, June.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Sumrall, James B, Jr, 1982. "Diffusion of the Basic Oxygen Furnace in the U.S. Steel Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 421-37, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:36:y:2007:i:3:p:367-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.