The intra-firm diffusion of new process technologies
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caroli, Eve & Van Reenen, John, 1999.
"Skill biased organizational change? Evidence from a panel of British and French establishments,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Eve Caroli & John Van Reenen, 2001. "Skill-Biased Organizational Change? Evidence From A Panel Of British And French Establishments," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1449-1492, November.
- Van Reenen, John & Caroli, Eve, 2001. "Skill-Biased Organizational Change? Evidence from a panel of British and French establishments," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10093, Paris Dauphine University.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1981.
"On the Diffusion of New Technology: A Game Theoretic Approach,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 395-405, July.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., . "On the Diffusion of New Technology: A Game Theoretic Approach," Working Papers 312, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., 1981.
"Dynamic games of innovation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 21-41, August.
- Weiss, Allen M, 1994. "The Effects of Expectations on Technology Adoption: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 341-60, December.
- Paul Stoneman & Otto Toivanen, 1997. "The Diffusion Of Multiple Technologies: An Empirical Study," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990.
"Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies : An Empirical Model,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
358, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Massoud Karshenas & Paul L. Stoneman, 1993. "Rank, Stock, Order, and Epidemic Effects in the Diffusion of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(4), pages 503-528, Winter.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1998. "Irreversible investment," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 3-37, March.
- Levin, Sharon G & Levin, Stanford L & Meisel, John B, 1992. "Market Structure, Uncertainty, and Intrafirm Diffusion: The Case of Optical Scanners in Grocery Stores," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 345-50, May.
- Romeo, Anthony A, 1975. "Interindustry and Interfirm Differences in the Rate of Diffusion of an Innovation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 311-19, August.
- Colombo, Massimo G & Mosconi, Rocco, 1995. "Complementarity and Cumulative Learning Effects in the Early Diffusion of Multiple Technologies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 13-48, March.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2003. "How did Location Affect Adoption of the Commercial Internet? Global Village, Urban Density, and Industry Composition," NBER Working Papers 9979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Dunne, 1994. "Plant Age and Technology Use in US. Manufacturing Industries," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(3), pages 488-499, Autumn.
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1976. "On Technological Expectations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(343), pages 523-35, September.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Weiss, Allen M., 1997. "Investment in technological innovations: An option pricing approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 397-416, June.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1986. "Investment, Output, and the Cost of Capital," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 17(1), pages 111-164.
- Stoneman, P, 1981. "Intra-Firm Diffusion, Bayesian Learning and Profitability," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(362), pages 375-88, June.
- Stoneman, Paul & Kwon, Myung-Joong, 1994. "The Diffusion of Multiple Process Technologies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 420-31, March.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Jane Sneddon Little & Robert K. Triest, 1996. "Technology diffusion in U.S. manufacturing: the geographic dimension," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 40(Jun), pages 215-268.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:23:y:2005:i:1-2:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.