The Diffusion of New Technologies: Evidence from the Electric Utility Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nancy L. Rose & Paul L. Joskow, 1990. "The Diffusion of New Technologies: Evidence from the Electric Utility Industry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(3), pages 354-373, Autumn.
- Nancy L. Rose & Paul L. Joskow, 1988. "The Diffusion of New Technologies: Evidence From the Electric Utility Industry," NBER Working Papers 2676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benvignati, Anita M, 1982. "Interfirm Adoption of Capital-Goods Innovations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(2), pages 330-335, May.
- V. Kerry Smith, 1974. "The Implications of Regulation for Induced Technical Change," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 623-632, Autumn.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1979. "Estimating the Probability of Leaving Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1249-1266, September.
- Stoneman, P L, 1985. "Technological Diffusion : The Viewpoint of Economic Theory," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 270, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .