The Diffusion of New Technologies: Evidence from the Electric Utility Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nancy L. Rose & Paul L. Joskow, 1988. "The Diffusion of New Technologies: Evidence From the Electric Utility Industry," NBER Working Papers 2676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nancy L. Rose & Paul L. Joskow, 1988. "The Diffusion of New Technologies: Evidence from the Electric Utility Industry," Working papers 501, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoneman, P L, 1985.
"Technological Diffusion : The Viewpoint of Economic Theory,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
270, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stoneman, P. L., 1985. "Technological Diffusion: The Viewpoint of Economic Theory," Economic Research Papers 269236, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- V. Kerry Smith, 1974. "The Implications of Regulation for Induced Technical Change," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 623-632, Autumn.
- Benvignati, Anita M, 1982. "Interfirm Adoption of Capital-Goods Innovations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(2), pages 330-335, May.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1979. "Estimating the Probability of Leaving Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1249-1266, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:21:y:1990:i:autumn:p:354-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.