Organisational motives and spatial effects in Internet adoption and intensity of use: evidence from French industrial firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Van Reenen, John & Caroli, Eve, 2001.
"Skill-Biased Organizational Change? Evidence from a panel of British and French establishments,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/10093, Paris Dauphine University.
- Eve Caroli & John Van Reenen, 2001. "Skill-Biased Organizational Change? Evidence From A Panel Of British And French Establishments," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1449-1492, November.
- Caroli, Eve & Van Reenen, John, 1999. "Skill biased organizational change? Evidence from a panel of British and French establishments," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9917, CEPREMAP.
- Nathalie Greenan, 2003. "Organisational change, technology, employment and skills: an empirical study of French manufacturing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 287-316, March.
- Nathalie Greenan & Jacques Mairesse, 1999. "Organizational Change in French Manufacturing: What Do We Learn From Firm Representatives and From Their Employees?," NBER Working Papers 7285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Battisti, Giuliana & Stoneman, Paul, 2005. "The intra-firm diffusion of new process technologies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 1-22, February.
- Peter Nijkamp & Roberta Capello, 1996. "Telecommunications technologies and regional development: theoretical considerations and empirical evidence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 7-30.
- Danielle Galliano & Pascale Roux & Maryline Filippi, 2001. "Organisational and spatial determinants of ICT adoption: the case of French industrial firms," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(9), pages 1643-1663, September.
- A. Canepa & P. Stoneman, 2004. "Comparative international diffusion: Patterns, determinants and policies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 279-298.
- Trajtenberg, M. & Bresnahan, T.F., 1992.
"General Purpose Technologies: "Engines of Growth","
16-92, Tel Aviv.
- Majumdar, Sumit K. & Venkataraman, S., 1993. "New technology adoption in US telecommunications: The role of competitive pressures and firm-level inducements," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5-6), pages 521-536, November.
- Geroski, Paul A, 1999.
"Models of Technology Diffusion,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Forman, Chris & Goldfarb, Avi & Greenstein, Shane, 2005. "How did location affect adoption of the commercial Internet? Global village vs. urban leadership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 389-420, November.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2005. "ICTs and territorial competitiveness in the era of internet," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 421-438, 09.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990.
"Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies : An Empirical Model,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
358, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Massoud Karshenas & Paul L. Stoneman, 1993. "Rank, Stock, Order, and Epidemic Effects in the Diffusion of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(4), pages 503-528, Winter.
- Meijers, Huub, 2006. "Diffusion of the Internet and low inflation in the information economy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Thomas Astebro, 2004. "Sunk Costs and the Depth and Probability of Technology Adoption," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 381-399, 09.
- H. Frederick Gale, 1998. "Rural Manufacturing on the Crest of the Wave: A Count Data Analysis of Technology Use," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 347-359.
- Jacques Mairesse & Gilbert Cette & Yussuf Kocoglu, 2000. "Les technologies de l'information et de la communication en France : diffusion et contribution à la croissance," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 339(1), pages 117-146.
- Chris Forman, 2005. "The Corporate Digital Divide: Determinants of Internet Adoption," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 641-654, April.
- Battisti, Giuliana & Stoneman, Paul, 2003. "Inter- and intra-firm effects in the diffusion of new process technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1641-1655, October.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 1999.
"Information Technology, Workplace Organization and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
7136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization, And The Demand For Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376, February.
- Danielle Galliano & Pascale Roux, 2006. "Les inégalités spatiales dans l'usage des tic. Le cas des firmes industrielles françaises," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(6), pages 1449-1475.
- David A. McGranahan, 2002. "Local Context and Advanced Technology Use by Small, Independent Manufacturers in Rural Areas," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1237-1245.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:425-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.