Organisational motives and spatial effects in Internet adoption and intensity of use: evidence from French industrial firms
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Nijkamp & Roberta Capello, 1996. "Telecommunications technologies and regional development: theoretical considerations and empirical evidence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 7-30.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization, and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376.
- Battisti, Giuliana & Stoneman, Paul, 2005. "The intra-firm diffusion of new process technologies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 1-22, February.
- Battisti, Giuliana & Stoneman, Paul, 2003. "Inter- and intra-firm effects in the diffusion of new process technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1641-1655, October.
- Majumdar, Sumit K. & Venkataraman, S., 1993. "New technology adoption in US telecommunications: The role of competitive pressures and firm-level inducements," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5-6), pages 521-536, November.
- Massoud Karshenas & Paul L. Stoneman, 1993.
"Rank, Stock, Order, and Epidemic Effects in the Diffusion of New Process Technologies: An Empirical Model,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(4), pages 503-528, Winter.
- Karshenas, Massoud & Stoneman, Paul, 1990. "Rank, Stock, Order And Epidemic Effects In The Diffusion Of New Process Technologies : An Empirical Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 358, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- H. Frederick Gale, 1998. "Rural Manufacturing on the Crest of the Wave: A Count Data Analysis of Technology Use," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 347-359.
- A. Canepa & P. Stoneman, 2004. "Comparative international diffusion: Patterns, determinants and policies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 279-298.
- Nathalie Greenan, 2003. "Organisational change, technology, employment and skills: an empirical study of French manufacturing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 287-316, March.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F. & Trajtenberg, M., 1995.
"General purpose technologies 'Engines of growth'?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 83-108, January.
- Chris Forman, 2005. "The Corporate Digital Divide: Determinants of Internet Adoption," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 641-654, April.
- Danielle Galliano & Pascale Roux & Maryline Filippi, 2001. "Organisational and spatial determinants of ICT adoption: the case of French industrial firms," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(9), pages 1643-1663, September.
- Eve Caroli & John Van Reenen, 2001.
"Skill-Biased Organizational Change? Evidence from A Panel of British and French Establishments,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1449-1492.
- Van Reenen, John & Caroli, Eve, 2001. "Skill-Biased Organizational Change? Evidence from a panel of British and French establishments," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10093, Paris Dauphine University.
- Caroli, Eve & Van Reenen, John, 1999. "Skill biased organizational change? Evidence from a panel of British and French establishments," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9917, CEPREMAP.
- Sylvie Charlot & Gilles Duranton, 2006. "Cities and Workplace Communication: Some Quantitative French Evidence," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(8), pages 1365-1394, July.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000.
"Models of technology diffusion,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Nathalie Greenan & Jacques Mairesse, 1999. "Organizational Change in French Manufacturing: What Do We Learn From Firm Representatives and From Their Employees?," NBER Working Papers 7285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Astebro, 2004. "Sunk Costs and the Depth and Probability of Technology Adoption," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 381-399, 09.
- Jacques Mairesse & Gilbert Cette & Yussuf Kocoglu, 2000. "Les technologies de l'information et de la communication en France : diffusion et contribution à la croissance," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 339(1), pages 117-146.
- Danielle Galliano & Pascale Roux, 2006. "Les inégalités spatiales dans l'usage des tic. Le cas des firmes industrielles françaises," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(6), pages 1449-1475.
- David A. McGranahan, 2002. "Local Context and Advanced Technology Use by Small, Independent Manufacturers in Rural Areas," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1237-1245.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2005. "ICTs and territorial competitiveness in the era of internet," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 421-438, 09.
- Forman, Chris & Goldfarb, Avi & Greenstein, Shane, 2005. "How did location affect adoption of the commercial Internet? Global village vs. urban leadership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 389-420, November.
- Meijers, Huub, 2006. "Diffusion of the Internet and low inflation in the information economy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:42:y:2008:i:2:p:425-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.