Technology Adoption Under Imperfect Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loginova, Oksana & Wang, X. Henry, 2013. "Mass customization in an endogenous-timing game with vertical differentiation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 164-173.
- Amihai Glazer, 2008. "Bargaining with Rent Seekers," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(5), pages 859-871, October.
- Miller, David A., 2008.
"Invention under uncertainty and the threat of ex post entry,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 387-412, April.
- David A. Miller, 2005. "Invention under uncertainty and the threat of ex post entry," Industrial Organization 0510001, EconWPA.
- Arghya Ghosh & Souresh Saha, 2008.
"Trade Policy in the Presence of Technology Licensing,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 45-68, February.
- Arghya Ghosh & Souresh Saha, 2000. "Trade Policy in the Presence of Technology Licensing," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0592, Econometric Society.
- Galang, Roberto Martin N., 2014. "Divergent diffusion: Understanding the interaction between institutions, firms, networks and knowledge in the international adoption of technology," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 512-521.
- Maria Alipranti & Chrysovalantou Miliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2014.
"On Vertical Relations and Technology Adoption Timing,"
1502, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Maria Alipranti & Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "On Vertical Relations and Technology Adoption Timing," Working Papers 1503, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Bongsun & Kim, Eonsoo & Miller, Douglas J. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2016. "The impact of the timing of patents on innovation performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 914-928.
- Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2011.
"Timing of technology adoption and product market competition,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 513-523, September.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009. "Timing of Technology Adoption and Product Market Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 2686, CESifo Group Munich.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel, 1994. "Technology diffusion in a differentiated industry," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2921, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2015.
"On vertical relations and the timing of technology adoption,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 117-129.
- Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2015. "On vertical relations and the timing of technology adoption," DICE Discussion Papers 198, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Das Nilotpal & Falaris Evangelos M & Mulligan James G, 2009. "Vintage Effects and the Diffusion of Time-Saving Technological Innovations," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-37, June.
- James G. Mulligan & Nilotpal Das, 2006. "Item Pricing Laws, Supplier Behavior, and the Diffusion of Time-Saving Technology Innovations," Working Papers 06-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel, 1998. "Diffusion of abatement technologies in a differentiated industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 6542, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Aramonte, Sirio, 2015. "Innovation, investor sentiment, and firm-level experimentation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Afuah, Allan, 2004. "Does a focal firm's technology entry timing depend on the impact of the technology on co-opetitors?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1231-1246, October.
- Pagura, Maria E., 2002. "The Hazard Of Client Exit In Microfinance," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19698, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- James G. Mulligan & Nilotpal Das, 2005. "Persistent Adoption of Time-Saving Process Innovations," Working Papers 05-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Bocquet, Rachel & Brossard, Olivier & Sabatier, Mareva, 2007. "Complementarities in organizational design and the diffusion of information technologies: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 367-386, April.
- James G. Mulligan & Nilotpal Das, 2004. "Vintage Effects and the Diffusion of Time-Saving Technological Innovations: The Adoption of Optical Scanners by U.S. Supermarkets."," Working Papers 04-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:14:y:1983:i:spring:p:57-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.