Testing for complementarities in reduced-form regressions: A note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deolalikar, Anil B & Evenson, Robert E, 1989.
"Technology Production and Technology Purchase in Indian Industry: An Econometric Analysis,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 689-692, November.
- Deolalikar, A.B. & Evenson, R.E., 1988. "Technology Production And Technology Purchase In Indian Industry: An Econometric Analysis," Papers 556, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Braga, Helson & Willmore, Larry, 1991. "Technological Imports and Technological Effort: An Analysis of Their Determinants in Brazilian Firms," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 421-432, June.
- Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso, 1990. "Complementarity and External Linkages: The Strategies of the Large Firms in Biotechnology," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 361-379, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zuniga, Pluvia & Crespi, Gustavo, 2013.
"Innovation strategies and employment in Latin American firms,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-17.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2012. "Innovation strategies and employment in Latin American firms," MERIT Working Papers 2012-022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hou, Jun & Mohnen, Pierre, 2013. "Complementarity between internal knowledge creation and external knowledge sourcing in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 2013-010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "Imitative innovation and international joint ventures: a dynamic analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1527-1562, December.
- Sasidharan, Subash & Kathuria, Vinish, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and R&D: Substitutes or Complements--A Case of Indian Manufacturing after 1991 Reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1226-1239, July.
- Sharma, Chandan, 2018. "Exporting, access of foreign technology, and firms’ performance: Searching the link in Indian manufacturing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 46-62.
- Aggarwal, Aradhna, 2000. "Deregulation, technology imports and in-house R&D efforts: an analysis of the Indian experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1081-1093, December.
- Chia Lin, CHANG & Stephane, ROBIN, 2004. "Doing R&D and Importing Technology : an Empirical Investigation on Taiwan’s manufacturing firms," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2004006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Belderbos, Rene & Ito, Banri & Wakasugi, Ryuhei, 2008.
"Intra-firm technology transfer and R&D in foreign affiliates: Substitutes or complements? Evidence from Japanese multinational firms,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 310-319, September.
- Belderbos, René & Ito, Banri & Wakasugi, Ryuhei, 2008. "Intra-firm Technology Transfer and R&D in Foreign Affiliates: Substitutes or Complements? Evidence from Japanese Multinational Firms," MERIT Working Papers 2008-045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mohieddine Rahmouni, 2013. "Innovativeness of Exporting firms in a Developing Country: The Case of Tunisia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 914-930.
- Boris Lokshin & René Belderbos & Martin Carree, 2008.
"The Productivity Effects of Internal and External R&D: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel Data Model,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(3), pages 399-413, June.
- Lokshin, Boris & Belderbos, René & Carree, Martin, 2007. "The Productivity Effects of Internal and External R&D: Evidence From a Dynamic Panel Data Model," MERIT Working Papers 2007-026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chandan Sharma, 2016. "R&D, Technology Transfer And Productivity In The Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-24, January.
- Ramani, Shyama V., 2002. "Who is interested in biotech? R&D strategies, knowledge base and market sales of Indian biopharmaceutical firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 381-398, March.
- Yih-Chyi Chuang & Chi-Mei Lin, 1999. "Foreign direct investment, R&D and spillover efficiency: Evidence from Taiwan's manufacturing firms," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 117-137.
- Kumar, Nagesh & Aggarwal, Aradhna, 2005. "Liberalization, outward orientation and in-house R&D activity of multinational and local firms: A quantitative exploration for Indian manufacturing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 441-460, May.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2003. "Liberalization, Firm Size and R&D performance: A Firm Level Study of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 17079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hua Liang & Zongyi Zhang, 2012. "The effects of industry characteristics on the sources of technological product and process innovation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 867-884, December.
- Zhang, Gupeng & Zhou, Jianghua, 2016. "The effects of forward and reverse engineering on firm innovation performance in the stages of technology catch-up: An empirical study of China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 212-222.
- Julio Diéguez-Soto & María J. Martínez-Romero, 2019. "Family Involvement in Management and Product Innovation: The Mediating Role of R&D Strategies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-24, April.
- Chialin Chang & Stéphane Robin, 2006. "Doing R&D and/or Importing Technologies: The Critical Importance of Firm Size in Taiwan’s Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(3), pages 253-278, November.
- Katrak, Homi, 1997. "Developing countries' imports of technology, in-house technological capabilities and efforts: an analysis of the Indian experience," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 67-83, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:50:y:1996:i:1:p:51-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.