Determinants of R&D in an LDC : The Indian engineering industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2011. "Regional heterogeneity and firms’ innovation: the role of regional factors in industrial R&D in India," MPRA Paper 28096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2010. "R&D strategy of small and medium enterprises in India: Trends and determinants," MPRA Paper 20951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MILEA, Camelia, 2015. "Connections Between Foreign Direct Investments And Research-Developmentinnovation Activity," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 19(1), pages 102-120.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Neelam Singh, 2009.
"Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector,"
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies),
Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 1(1), pages 156-187, June.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Singh, Neelam, 2008. "Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector," MPRA Paper 12325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Singh, Neelam, 2008. "Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector," MPRA Paper 12332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stiebale, Joel & Reize, Frank, 2011. "The impact of FDI through mergers and acquisitions on innovation in target firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 155-167, March.
- Lee, Jaymin, 1996. "Technology imports and R&D efforts of Korean manufacturing firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 197-210, June.
- Aggarwal, Aradhna, 2000. "Deregulation, technology imports and in-house R&D efforts: an analysis of the Indian experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1081-1093, December.
- Chia Lin, CHANG & Stephane, ROBIN, 2004. "Innovation Strategy and Total Factor Productivity Growth : Micro Evidence from Taiwanese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Katrak, Homi, 1997. "Developing countries' imports of technology, in-house technological capabilities and efforts: an analysis of the Indian experience," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 67-83, June.
- Kumar, Nagesh & Aggarwal, Aradhna, 2005. "Liberalization, outward orientation and in-house R&D activity of multinational and local firms: A quantitative exploration for Indian manufacturing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 441-460, May.
- Chia Lin, CHANG & Stephane, ROBIN, 2004. "Doing R&D and Importing Technology : an Empirical Investigation on Taiwan’s manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Yang, Chih-Hai & Chen, Ying-Hui, 2012. "R&D, productivity, and exports: Plant-level evidence from Indonesia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 208-216.
- Hua Liang & Zongyi Zhang, 2012. "The effects of industry characteristics on the sources of technological product and process innovation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 867-884, December.
- Chialin Chang & Stéphane Robin, 2006. "Doing R&D and/or Importing Technologies: The Critical Importance of Firm Size in Taiwan’s Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(3), pages 253-278, November.
- Kumar, Nagesh & Saqib, Mohammed, 1996. "Firm size, opportunities for adaptation and in-house R & D activity in developing countries: the case of Indian manufacturing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 713-722, August.
- Joel Stiebale & Frank Reize, 2008. "The Impact of FDI on Innovation in Target Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0050, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2003. "Liberalization, Firm Size and R&D performance: A Firm Level Study of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 17079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Almas Heshmati & Hyesung Kim, 2011. "The R&D and productivity relationship of Korean listed firms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 125-142, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:13:y:1983:i:4:p:379-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.