Information and Communication Technologies and Productivity Growth: A Survey of the Literature
This paper presents a review of existing studies on dynamic, macroeconomic effects of the ICT on productivity and growth.
|Date of creation:||13 Apr 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 rue Andre Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16|
Phone: 33-(0)-1-45 24 82 00
Fax: 33-(0)-1-45 24 85 00
Web page: http://www.oecd.org
More information through EDIRC
- Ariel Herbert FAMBEU, 2016. "Déterminants De L’Adoption Des Tic Dans Un Pays En Développement : Une Analyse Économétrique Sur Les Entreprises Industrielles Au Cameroun," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 43, pages 159-186.
- Viete, Steffen & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2015.
"Mobile information and communication technologies, flexible work organization and labor productivity: Firm-level evidence,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Viete, Steffen & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2016. "Mobile information and communication technologies, flexible work organization and labor productivity: Firm-level evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145624, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Carlo Maria Arpaia & Raffaele Doronzo & Pasquale Ferro, 2013. "Innovation and government payments in the Italian digital agenda," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 169, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- García-Muñiz, Ana Salomé & Vicente, María Rosalía, 2014. "ICT technologies in Europe: A study of technological diffusion and economic growth under network theory," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 360-370.
- Ana Salomé García Muñiz & María Rosalía Vicente Cuervo, 2012. "ICT technologies in Europe: A study of technological diffusion and economic growth under network theory," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis & Vasiliki Diamantopoulou, 2013. "Are ICT, Workplace Organization and Human Capital Relevant for Innovation?," KOF Working papers 13-333, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Scott, Susan V. & Van Reenen, John & Zachariadis, Markos, 2017. "The long-term effect of digital innovation on bank performance: An empirical study of SWIFT adoption in financial services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 984-1004.
- Susan Scott & John Van Reenen & Markos Zachariadis, 2010. "The Long-Term Effect of Digital Innovation on Bank Performance: An Empirical Study of SWIFT Adoption in Financial Services," CEP Discussion Papers dp0992, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Scott, Susan V. & Van Reenen, John & Zachariadis, Markos, 2017. "The long-term effect of digital innovation on bank performance: An empirical study of SWIFT adoption in financial services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83641, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sarbu, Miruna, 2013. "Does social software increase labour productivity?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Krancke, Jan & Vidal, Miguel & Fier, Andreas, 2012. "Changing the rules: Applying a more economic approach to dynamic telecom markets," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 66976, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Md Shahiduzzaman & Allan Layton & Khorshed Alam, 2015. "On the contribution of information and communication technology to productivity growth in Australia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 281-304, November.
- Haller, Stefanie A. & Lyons, Sean, 2012. "Broadband adoption and firm productivity: evidence from Irish manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 42626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Martikainen, Emmi & Takalo, Tuomas, 2014. "Promoting efficient retail payments in Europe," Research Discussion Papers 20/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Rasel, Fabienne, 2012. "Offshoring and ICT: Evidence for German manufacturing and service firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chang Woon Nam & Sumin Nam & Peter Steinhoff, 2017. "Modi's 'Make in India' Industrial Reform Policy and East Asian Flying-Geese Paradigm," CESifo Working Paper Series 6431, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bertschek, Irene & Cerquera, Daniel & Klein, Gordon J., 2011. "More bits - more bucks? Measuring the impact of broadband internet on firm performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bertschek, Irene & Cerquera, Daniel & Klein, Gordon J., 2013. "More bits - more bucks? Measuring the impact of broadband internet on firm performance," DICE Discussion Papers 86, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Andrea Renda, 2016. "Selecting and Designing European ICT Innovation Policies," JRC Working Papers JRC103661, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:195-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed