Report NEP-EFF-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- INUI Tomohiko & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & SHOJI Keishi, 2012. "Bank Efficiency and Client Firms' Export Behavior: Evidence from firm-bank match-level data," Discussion papers 12018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Basu, Susanto & Pascali, Luigi & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Serven, Luis, 2012. "Productivity and the Welfare of Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 6461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "A conditional directional distance function approach for measuring regional environmental efficiency: Evidence from the UK regions," MPRA Paper 38147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2011. "Foreign acquisition and the performance of New Zealand firms," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2011/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Hidalgo, Soraya & Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón, 2012. "Estimating allocative efficiency in port authorities with demand uncertainty," MPRA Paper 38136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Kretschmer, 2012. "Information and Communication Technologies and Productivity Growth: A Survey of the Literature," OECD Digital Economy Papers 195, OECD Publishing.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2012. "Financial liberalization, growth, productivity and capital accumulation: The case of European integration," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 134, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Furdas, Marina, 2012. "Benchmarking Regions: Estimating the Counterfactual Distribution of Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).