New Developments in the Analysis of Market Structure
- Joseph E. Stiglitz() (Columbia University)G. Frank Mathewson() (University of Toronto)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Baye & Dan Kovenock & Casper Vries, 2012.
"Contests with rank-order spillovers,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(2), pages 315-350, October.
- Michael R. Baye & Dan Kovenock & Casper G. de Vries, 2008. "Contests with Rank-Order Spillovers," Working Papers 2008-20, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Baye, Michael R. & Kovenock, Dan & Vries, Casper G. de, 2009. "Contests with rank-order spillovers," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-09, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Michael R. Baye & Dan Kovenock & Casper G. de Vries, 2009. "Contests with Rank-Order Spillovers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-066/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kresimir Zigic, 2001. "Strategic Trade Policy, Spillovers, and the Uncertain Mode of," Industrial Organization 0012008, EconWPA.
- Hea-Jung Hyun & Jung Hur, 2014.
"Trade Openness and Vertical Structure: Evidence From Korean Firm-Level Data,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 701-720, September.
- Jung Hur & Hea-Jung Hyun, 2011. "Trade Openness and Vertical Structure:Evidence from Korean Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 1106, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- McCorriston, Steve & Sheldon, Ian M., 2002. "The Non-Neutrality Of Wto Border Tax Adjustments For Environmental Excise Taxes Under Imperfect Competition," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19673, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Germain, Marc & Tulkens, Henry & Magnus, Alphonse, 2010.
"Dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in a two-dimensional international environmental model,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 208-226, March.
- Marc Germain & Henry Tulkens & Alphonse Magnus, 2009. "Dynamic Core-Theoretic Cooperation in a Two-Dimensional International Environmental Model," Working Papers 2009.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- GERMAIN, Marc & TULKENS, Henry & MAGNUS, Alphonse, 2009. "Dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in a two-dimensional international environmental model," CORE Discussion Papers 2009021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marc GERMAIN & Henry TULKENS & Alphonse MAGNUS, 2009. "Dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in a two-dimensional international environmental model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Manfred Stadler, 1992. "Determinants of innovative activity in oligopolistic markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 137-156, June.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & De Cian, Enrica & Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo, 2013.
"Incentives and stability of international climate coalitions: An integrated assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 44-56.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2011. "Incentives and Stability of International Climate Coalitions: An Integrated Assessment," Working Papers 2011.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & De Cian, Enrica & Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo, 2012. "Incentives and Stability Of International Climate Coalitions: An Integrated Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wesley R. Hartmann & Harikesh S. Nair, 2010. "Retail Competition and the Dynamics of Demand for Tied Goods," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 366-386, 03-04.
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2005. "Collusion in Industrial Economics—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 163-198, December.
- Justus Haucap, 2003. "Selective Price Cuts and Price Discrimination Bans in Network Industries," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 269-291, December.
- Tumennasan, Norovsambuu, 2013. "Quantity precommitment and price-matching," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 375-388.
- Pierre-Benoît Joly, 1992. "Le rôle des externalités dans les systèmes d'innovation. Nouveaux regards sur le dilemme de la propriété intellectuelle," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(4), pages 785-796.
- Connor, John M & Peterson, Everett B, 1992.
"Market-Structure Determinants of National Brand-Private Label Price Differences of Manufactured Food Products,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 157-171, June.
- Connor, John M. & Peterson, Everett B., 1991. "Market-Structure Determinants Of National Brand-Private Label Price Differences Of Manufactured Food Products," Working Papers 116099, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1988. "New Theoretical Approaches To Measuring Industry Performance," Working Papers 115806, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- L. Lü & M. Medo & Y. Zhang & D. Challet, 2008.
"Emergence of product differentiation from consumer heterogeneity and asymmetric information,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 64(2), pages 293-300, July.
- Linyuan Lu & Matus Medo & Yi-Cheng Zhang & Damien Challet, 2008. "Emergence of product differentiation from consumer heterogeneity and asymmetric information," Papers 0804.1229, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2008.
- Münster, Johannes, 2006.
"Contests with investment
[Wettkämpfe mit Investitionen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-09, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Anna Hammerschmidt, 2009. "No Pain, No Gain: An R&D Model with Endogenous Absorptive Capacity," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(3), pages 418-437, September.
- Morten Hviid, 1990.
"Sequential capacity and price choices in a duopoly model with demand uncertainty,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 121-144, June.
- Morten Hviid, 1989. "Sequential Capacity and Price Choices in a Duopoly Model with Demand Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 89-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Katerina Sherstyuk, 1999.
"Collusion Without Conspiracy: An Experimental Study of One-Sided Auctions,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 2(1), pages 59-75, August.
- Sherstyuk, K., 1998. "Collusion without Conspiracy: An Experimental Study of One-Sided Auctions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 610, The University of Melbourne.
- Byung-Do Kim & Mengze Shi & Kannan Srinivasan, 2001. "Reward Programs and Tacit Collusion," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 99-120.
- Fernando Vega Redondo, 1991. "Competition And Culture In The Evolution Of Economic Behavior: A Simple Example," Working Papers. Serie AD 1991-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Kovenock, Dan & Lugovskyy, Volodymry, 2003. "A Comment on “David and Goliath: An Analysis on Asymmetric Mixed-Strategy Games and Experimental Evidence”," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1162, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Bosello, Francesco & Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo & Raggi, Davide, 2003. "Can Equity Enhance Efficiency? Some Lessons from Climate Negotiations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket structure; competition;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262690934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .