ICT in Latin America: A Microdata Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demoussis, Michael & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2006. "The dynamics of home computer ownership in Greece," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 73-86, March.
- Flamm, Kenneth & Chaudhuri, Anindya, 0. "An analysis of the determinants of broadband access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6-7), pages 312-326, July.
- Goolsbee, Austan & Klenow, Peter J, 2002.
"Evidence on Learning and Network Externalities in the Diffusion of Home Computers,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 317-343, October.
- Austan Goolsbee & Peter J. Klenow, 1999. "Evidence on Learning and Network Externalities in the Diffusion of Home Computers," NBER Working Papers 7329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ono, Hiroshi & Zavodny, Madeline, 2007. "Immigrants, English Ability and the Digital Divide," IZA Discussion Papers 3124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shane Greenstein & Jeff Prince, 2006. "The Diffusion of the Internet and the Geography of the Digital Divide in the United States," NBER Working Papers 12182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldfarb, Avi & Prince, Jeff, 2008. "Internet adoption and usage patterns are different: Implications for the digital divide," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 2-15, March.
- Michael Demoussis & Nicholas Giannakopoulos, 2006. "Facets of the digital divide in Europe: Determination and extent of internet use," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 235-246.
- Singh, Vik, 2004. "Factors Associated with Household Internet Use in Canada, 1998-2000," Agriculture and Rural Working Paper Series 28034, Statistics Canada.
- Puhani, Patrick A, 2000. " The Heckman Correction for Sample Selection and Its Critique," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "The digital divide: understanding the economics of new information and communication technology in the global economy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 173-199, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massa, Isabella, 2015. "Technological change in developing countries: Trade-offs between economic, social, and environmental sustainability," MERIT Working Papers 051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Aboal D. & Tacsir E., 2015.
"Innovation and productivity in services and manufacturing : The role of ICT investment,"
MERIT Working Papers
012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Diego Aboal & Ezequiel Tacsir, 2015. "Innovation and Productivity in Services and Manufacturing: The Role of ICT Investment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7381, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jain, Rekha, 2016. "Factors Influencing Outcome Expectations and Self-Efficacy in Driving Internet Use in Rural India," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-62, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Rovira, Sebastián & Santoleri, Pietro & Stumpo, Giovanni, 2013.
"Incorporación de TIC en el sector productivo: uso y desuso de las políticas públicas para favorecer su difusión
[ICTs adoption in Latin American firms: the use and disuse of public policies to enco," MPRA Paper 65711, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
- Rovira, Sebastián & Santoleri, Pietro & Stumpo, Giovanni, 2013. "Incorporación de TIC en el sector productivo: uso y desuso de las políticas públicas para favorecer su difusión," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 37255, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- María Verónica Alderete, 2017. "An approach to the broadband effect on Latin American growth: A structural model," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, vol. 36(71), pages 549-569, July.
- Jain, Rekha, 2016. "Measuring the Perceived Impact of Internet on Individuals in Rural India," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-61, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:ecr:col070:42010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fairlie, Robert W., 2012. "The effects of home access to technology on computer skills: Evidence from a field experiment," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 243-253.
More about this item
KeywordsICT; Innovation; Productivity;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-11-21 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ICT-2011-11-21 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAM-2011-11-21 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .