Report NEP-LAM-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cruces, Guillermo & Glüzmann, Pablo & López-Calva, Luis-Felipe, 2011. "Economic Crises, Maternal and Infant Mortality, Low Birth Weight and Enrollment Rates: Evidence from Argentina's Downturns," IZA Discussion Papers 6096, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrea Otero, 2011. "EducaciÃ³n para la primera infancia: SituaciÃ³n en el Caribe colombiano," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre EconomÃa Regional y Urbana 009135, Banco de la RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional.
- Item repec:pab:wpaper:1109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2011. "The Extension of Social Security Coverage in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2011-06, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Vergara, Sebastián & Rovira, Sebastián & Balboni, Mariana, 2011. "ICT in Latin America: A Microdata Analysis," MPRA Paper 34598, University Library of Munich, Germany.