Does Technology Adoption Matter For Economic Development? An Empirical Evidence For Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2009.
"Technological Change and the Wealth of Nations,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 93-120, May.
- Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2008. "Technological change and the wealth of nations," Economics Working Papers 1125, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fabrizio Zilibotti & Gino Gancia, 2009. "Technological Change and the Wealth of Nations," 2009 Meeting Papers 499, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-1175, September.
- Vicente, Maria Rosalia & Lopez, Ana Jesus, 2006. "Patterns of ICT diffusion across the European Union," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 45-51, October.
- Chong, Alberto & Micco, Alejandro, 2003.
"The Internet and the ability to innovate in Latin America,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72, March.
- Alejandro Micco & Alberto E. Chong, 2002. "The Internet and the Ability to Innovate in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1432, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Alejandro Micco, 2002. "The Internet and the Ability to Innovate in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4291, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Comin, D. & Hobijn, B., 2004.
"Cross-country technology adoption: making the theories face the facts,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 39-83, January.
- Comin, D. & Hobijn, B., 2003. "Cross-Country Technology Adoption: Making the Theories Face the Facts," Working Papers 03-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2003. "Cross-country technology adoption: making the theories face the facts," Staff Reports 169, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2011. "Closing the Technology Gap?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 180-197, February.
- Goldfarb, Avi & Prince, Jeff, 2008. "Internet adoption and usage patterns are different: Implications for the digital divide," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 2-15, March.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Lach, Saul, 1989. "Entry, Exit, and Diffusion with Learning by Doing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 690-699, September.
- Fulvio Castellaci, 2006. "Convergence and Divergence among Technology Clubs," DRUID Working Papers 06-21, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Jeffrey James, 2003. "Bridging the Global Digital Divide," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2937.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1997. "Optimal pricing of telephone usage: An econometric implementation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 219-239, September.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2002. "Technology Gap and Cumulative Growth: Models and outcomes," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 333-346.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 1994. "Computers and Output Growth Revisited: How Big Is the Puzzle?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 273-334.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology; ICTs; economic development; economic growth; Latin America; cross-country study;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gdk:wpaper:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wojciech Drapinski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzepgpl.html .