Report NEP-ICT-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal & Matthew Ellman, 2014. "In Google We Trust?," Working Papers 717, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Liliana Proskuryakova & Gulnara Abdrakhmanova & Hans Pitlik, 2013. "Public sector e-innovations. E-government and its impact on corruption," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Shane Greenstein & Frank Nagle, 2013. "Digital Dark Matter and the Economic Contribution of Apache," NBER Working Papers 19507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ewa Lechman, 2013. "ICTs diffusion trajectories and economic development – an empirical evidence for 46 developing countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 18, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Ashima Goyal, 2013. "Growth drivers: ICT and inclusive innovations," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ewa Lechman, 2013. "Does Technology Adoption Matter For Economic Development? An Empirical Evidence For Latin American Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 17, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Raphaël Suire, 2013. "Does the Internet make people happier?," Post-Print halshs-00864314, HAL.