Productivity, Workplace Performance And Ict: Industry And Firm-Level Evidence For Europe And The Us
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zwick, Thomas & Wolf, Elke, 2002. "Reassessing the Impact of High Performance Workplaces," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ana Rincon-Aznar & Dr Michela Vecchi, 2004. "The dynamic impact of ICT spillovers on companies' productivity performance," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 245, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Massimiliano Iommi & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Francesco Zollino, 2004. "La crescita dell'economia italiana negli anni novanta tra ritardo tecnologico e rallentamento della produttivitï¿½," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 539, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200363 is not listed on IDEAS
- O'Mahony, Mary & Robinson, Catherine & Vecchi, Michela, 2008.
"The impact of ICT on the demand for skilled labour: A cross-country comparison,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1435-1450, December.
- Catherine Robinson & Mary O'Mahony & Michela Vecchi, 2004. "The Impact Of ICT On The Demand For Skilled Labour: A Cross-Country Comparison," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 91, Royal Economic Society.
- B. K. Atrostic & Sang V. Nguyen, 2005. "It and Productivity in U.S. Manufacturing: Do Computer Networks Matter?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(3), pages 493-506, July.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Ypma, Gerard & Ark, Bart van der, 2003. "IT in the European Union: driving productivity divergence?," GGDC Research Memorandum 200363, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- B.K. Atrostic & Sang V. Nguyen, 2002. "Computer Networks and U.S. Manufacturing Plant Productivity: New Evidence from the CNUS Data," Working Papers 02-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Ketteni & Constantina Kottaridi & Theofanis Mamuneas, 2015. "Information and communication technology and foreign direct investment: interactions and contributions to economic growth," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1525-1539, June.
- Ariel Herbert FAMBEU, 2016. "Déterminants De L’Adoption Des Tic Dans Un Pays En Développement : Une Analyse Économétrique Sur Les Entreprises Industrielles Au Cameroun," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 43, pages 159-186.
- Hempell, Thomas & Zwick, Thomas, 2005. "Technology Use, Organisational Flexibility and Innovation: Evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-57, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ketteni, Elena & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Stengos, Thanasis, 2007.
"Nonlinearities in economic growth: A semiparametric approach applied to information technology data,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 555-568, September.
- Elena Ketteni & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2007. "Nonlinearities in Economic Growth: A Semiparametric Approach applied to Information Technology data," Working Papers 0701, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Siedschlag, 2011.
"Determinants of ICT adoption: evidence from firm-level data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3775-3788.
- Haller, Stefanie & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2008. "Determinants of ICT Adoption: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Papers DYNREG29, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Patrick Piget & Mohamed Kossaï, 2013. "The Relationship between Information and Communication Technology Use and Firm Performance in Developing Countries: A Case Study of Electrical and Electronic Goods Manufacturing SMEs in Tunisia," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(3), pages 330-343, September.
- Li, Yanfei & Yao, Shuntian & Chia, Wai-Mun, 2009. "Endogenous Firm and Information Rent Under Demand Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 13506, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Feb 2009.
- Correa, Lisa, 2006. "The economic impact of telecommunications diffusion on UK productivity growth," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 385-404, November.
- Elena Ketteni & Theofanis Mamuneas & Panos Pashardes, 2013. "ICT and Energy Use: Patterns of Substitutability and Complementarity in Production," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 7(1), pages 63-86, June.
- Ketteni, Elena & Mamuneas, Theofanis & Stengos, Thanasis, 2011.
"The Effect Of Information Technology And Human Capital On Economic Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 595-615, November.
- Ketteni Elena & Mamuneas Theofanis & Stengos Thanasis, 2007. "The Effect of Information Technology and Human Capital on Economic Growth," Working Paper series 03_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2007. "The Adoption of ICT: Firm-Level Evidence from Irish Manufacturing Industries," Papers WP204, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Lee, Jongsu & Lee, Jeong-Dong, 2014. "How ICT Investment Influences Energy Demand in South Korea and Japan?," MPRA Paper 55454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2012. "University And Firm Performance In The Italian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 201207, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Fibla Gasparín, Ma. Teresa, 2010. "Productivity in southern European small firms: When and how work organization complements process innovation," Working Papers 2072/179600, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Díaz-Chao, Ángel & Sainz-González, Jorge & Torrent-Sellens, Joan, 2015. "ICT, innovation, and firm productivity: New evidence from small local firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1439-1444.
- Erkan Erdil & Burcu Turkcan & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "Does Information and Communication Technology Sustain Economic Growth? The Underdeveloped and Developing Countries Case," STPS Working Papers 0903, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2009.
- Quirós Romero, Cipriano & Rodríguez Rodríguez, Diego, 2010. "E-commerce and efficiency at the firm level," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 299-305, August.
- Elsadig Ahmed & Rahim Ridzuan, 2013. "The Impact of ICT on East Asian Economic Growth: Panel Estimation Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 540-555, December.
- Carmichael, Fiona & Ercolani, Marco & Kang, Lili & Maimaiti, Yasheng & O'Mahony, Mary & Peng, Fei & Robinson, Catherine, 2009. "Training, education and productivity," MPRA Paper 39899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli, 2007. "SME Performance, Innovation and Networking Evidence on Complementarities for a Local Economic System," Working Papers 2007.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Burcu Türkcan & Erkan Erdil & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "Does Information and Communication Technologies Sustain Economic Growth? The Underdeveloped and Developing Countries Case," Working Papers 0901, Izmir University of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:52:y:2005:i:3:p:359-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.