Information technology, international orientation and performance: A case study of electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms in India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dudley, Leonard & Lasserre, Pierre, 1989.
"Information as a substitute for inventories,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 67-88, January.
- Dudley, L. & Lasserre, P., 1986. "Information As Substitute for Inventories," Cahiers de recherche 8643, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- James Riedel, 1975. "The nature and determinants of export-oriented direct foreign investment in a developing country: A case study of Taiwan," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 111(3), pages 505-528, 09.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Mason, R Hal, 1973. "Some Observations on the Choice of Technology by Multinational Firms in Developing Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 349-355, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)