Information technology, international orientation and performance: A case study of electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms in India
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dudley, Leonard & Lasserre, Pierre, 1989.
"Information as a substitute for inventories,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 67-88, January.
- Dudley, L. & Lasserre, P., 1986. "Information As Substitute for Inventories," Cahiers de recherche 8643, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- James Riedel, 1975. "The nature and determinants of export-oriented direct foreign investment in a developing country: A case study of Taiwan," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 111(3), pages 505-528, 09.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Mason, R Hal, 1973. "Some Observations on the Choice of Technology by Multinational Firms in Developing Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 349-355, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)