Electronic Commerce and Development: Fiscal Implications of Digitized Goods Trading
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrea Goldstein & David O’Connor, 2000. "E-Commerce for Development: Prospects and Policy Issues," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 164, OECD Publishing.
- Jens Bleuel & Marcus Stewen, 2000. "Value added taxes on electronic commerce: Obstacles to the EU Commission’s approach," Intereconomics- Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 35(4), pages 155-161, July.
- Schuknecht, L. & Perez-Esteve, R., 1999.
"A Quantitative Assessment of Electronic Commerce,"
99-01, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- repec:zbw:wtowps:99-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Pérez-Esteve, Rosa, 1999. "A quantitative assessment of electronic commerce," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-99-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:7:p:1137-1158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.