Electronic Commerce and Development: Fiscal Implications of Digitized Goods Trading
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schuknecht, L. & Perez-Esteve, R., 1999.
"A Quantitative Assessment of Electronic Commerce,"
99-01, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Pérez-Esteve, Rosa, 1999. "A quantitative assessment of electronic commerce," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-99-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Schuknecht, L. & Perez-Esteve, R., 1999. "A Quantitative Assessment of Electronic Commerce," Economic Research and Analysis Division (ERAD) 99-01, World Trade Organization. Economic Research and Analysis Division (ERAD).
- Jens Bleuel & Marcus Stewen, 2000. "Value added taxes on electronic commerce: Obstacles to the EU Commission’s approach," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 35(4), pages 155-161, July.
- repec:zbw:wtowps:99-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Goldstein & David O’Connor, 2000. "E-Commerce for Development: Prospects and Policy Issues," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 164, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lal, K., 2004.
"E-Business and Export Behavior: Evidence from Indian Firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 505-517, March.
- Lal, K., 2002. "E-business and Export Behaviour: Evidence from Indian Firms," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:7:p:1137-1158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.