A Quantitative Assessment of Electronic Commerce
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Pérez-Esteve, Rosa, 1999. "A quantitative assessment of electronic commerce," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-99-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Schuknecht, L. & Perez-Esteve, R., 1999. "A Quantitative Assessment of Electronic Commerce," Papers 99-01, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kono, Masamichi & Low, Patrick & Luanga, Mukela & Mattoo, Aaditya & Oshikawa, Maika & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1997. "Opening markets in financial services and the role of the GATS," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 1, number 1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ligthart, J.E., 2004.
"Consumption Taxation in a Digital World : A Primer,"
2004-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Consumption taxation in a digital world : A primer," Other publications TiSEM a09d9891-43fc-44c5-896a-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Teltscher, Susanne, 2002. "Electronic Commerce and Development: Fiscal Implications of Digitized Goods Trading," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1137-1158, July.
More about this item
KeywordsINTERNATIONAL TRADE ; TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGE;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wtoera:99-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtoerch.html .