Payoffs from investment in information technology: Lessons from the Asia-Pacific region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Youngsang & Lee, Jongsu & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 2007. "The impact of ICT investment and energy price on industrial electricity demand: Dynamic growth model approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4730-4738, September.
- Andrew J. Filardo, 1995. "Has the productivity trend steepened in the 1990s?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 41-59.
- Akter, Shaheen & Fu, Xiaolan, 2012. "Impact of Mobile Telephone on the Quality and Speed of Agricultural Extension Services Delivery: Evidence from the Rural India," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126798, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lee, Young Soo & Oh, Jeonghun & Seo, Hwan-Joo, 2002. "Digital Divide and Growth Gap: A Cumulative Relationship," WIDER Working Paper Series 088, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eric Shih & Kenneth L. Kraemer & Jason Dedrick, 2007. "Research Note: Determinants of Country-Level Investment in Information Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(3), pages 521-528, March.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0430-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lal, K., 2004.
"E-Business and Export Behavior: Evidence from Indian Firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 505-517, March.
- Lal, K., 2002. "E-business and Export Behaviour: Evidence from Indian Firms," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Concetta Castiglione, 2012.
"Technical efficiency and ICT investment in Italian manufacturing firms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(14), pages 1749-1763, May.
- Concetta Castiglione, 2011. "Technical Efficiency and ICT Investment in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Post-Print hal-00682262, HAL.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Kenneth L. Kraemer, 2000. "Information Technology and Productivity: Evidence from Country-Level Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 548-562, April.
- Chen, Yueh H. & Lin, Winston T., 2009. "Analyzing the relationships between information technology, inputs substitution and national characteristics based on CES stochastic frontier production models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 552-569, August.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:64-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prempeh, Kwadwo Boateng & Nsiah Asare, Evelyn, 2017. "An Empirical assessment of factors that influence the implementation of E-Procurement in Technical Universities in Ghana," MPRA Paper 81959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:22:y:1994:i:12:p:1921-1931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.