Trade Policy Developments in Tanzania: The Challenge of Global and Regional Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucio Castro, 2005. "Regional Trade Integration in East Africa: Trade and Revenue Impacts of the Planned East African Community Customs Union," International Trade 0509005, EconWPA.
- Lawrence E. Hinkle & Maurice Schiff, 2004. "Economic Partnership Agreements Between Sub-Saharan Africa and the EU: A Development Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(9), pages 1321-1333, September.
- Jeffrey D. Lewis & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2003. "Free Trade Agreements and the SADC Economies," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(2), pages 156-206, June.
- Busse, Matthias & Shams, Rasul, 2003. "Trade Effects of the East African Community: Do We Need a Transitional Fund?," HWWA Discussion Papers 240, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L Alan, 1998. "Regional Integration as Diplomacy," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 271-295, May.
- John Baffes, 2004. "Tanzania's Cotton Sector: Reforms, Constraints and Challenges," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22(1), pages 75-96, January.
- Padamja Khandelwal, 2004. "Comesa and Sadc; Prospects and Challenges for Regional Trade Integration," IMF Working Papers 04/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Sophie Chauvin & Guillaume Gaulier, 2002. "Regional Trade Integration in Southern Africa," Working Papers 2002-12, CEPII research center.
- John Baffes, 2005. "Tanzania's coffee sector: constraints and challenges," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 21-43.
- Maurice Schiff & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Regional Integration and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15172, April.
- Government of the United Republic of Tanzania & World Bank, 2002. "Tanzania at the Turn of the Century : Background Papers and Statistics," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14054, April.
- de la Rocha, Manuel, 2003. "The Cotonou Agreement and its implications for the regional trade agenda in eastern and southern Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3090, The World Bank.
- Piermartini, Roberta, 2004. "The role of export taxes in the field of primary commodities," WTO Discussion Papers 4, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; tariffs; effective rates of protection; regional integration; overlapping agreements;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .