Product standards, imperfect competition and completion of the market in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kindleberger, Charles P, 1983. "Standards as Public, Collective and Private Goods," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 377-396.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maryla Maliszewska, 2004. "EU Enlargement: Benefits of the Single Market Expansion for Current and New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0273, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Erno Zalai, 1998. "Computable Equilibrium Modelling and Application to Economies in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9804, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Nlemfu Mukoko, Jean Blaise & Wabenga Yango, James, 2011.
"Zone de libre échange de la sadc et économie de la RDCongo :Création de commerce et Bien-être?
[Implications of joining the SADC Free Trade Agreement on the D.R.Congo economy]," MPRA Paper 65050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Anders Hoffmann, 2000. "The gains from partial completion of the single market," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(4), pages 601-630, December.
- Helge Sanner, 2006.
"Imperfect goods and labor markets, and the union wage gap,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 119-136, February.
- Helge Sanner, 2003. "Imperfect Goods and Labor Markets, and the Union Wage Gap," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 55, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1712 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2016," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23435.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Access to Markets; Markets and Market Access; Health Economics&Finance; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .