Product standards, imperfect competition and completion of the market in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kindleberger, Charles P, 1983. "Standards as Public, Collective and Private Goods," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 377-396.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maryla Maliszewska, 2004. "EU Enlargement: Benefits of the Single Market Expansion for Current and New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0273, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Erno Zalai, 1998. "Computable Equilibrium Modelling and Application to Economies in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9804, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Anders Hoffmann, 2000. "The gains from partial completion of the single market," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(4), pages 601-630, December.
- Nlemfu Mukoko, Jean Blaise & Wabenga Yango, James, 2011.
"Zone de libre échange de la sadc et économie de la RDCongo :Création de commerce et Bien-être?
[Implications of joining the SADC Free Trade Agreement on the D.R.Congo economy]," MPRA Paper 65050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Helge Sanner, 2006.
"Imperfect goods and labor markets, and the union wage gap,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 119-136, February.
- Helge Sanner, 2003. "Imperfect Goods and Labor Markets, and the Union Wage Gap," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 55, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1712 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2016," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23435, January.
- repec:bla:asiaps:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:50-69 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Access to Markets; Markets and Market Access; Health Economics&Finance; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.