The Armington Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1984. "Separability and the specification of foreign trade functions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 239-263, November.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Gene M. Grossman, 1982. "Trade and Protection with Multistage Production," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 583-594.
- Mika Saito, 2004.
"Armington elasticities in intermediate inputs trade: a problem in using multilateral trade data,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1097-1117, November.
- Mika Saito, 2004. "Armington Elasticities in Intermediate Inputs Trade; A Problem in Using Multilateral Trade Data," IMF Working Papers 04/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Clinton R. Shiells & Kenneth A. Reinert, 1993. "Armington Models and Terms-of-Trade Effects: Some Econometric Evidence for North America," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 299-316, May.
- Xiao-guang Zhang, 2006. "Armington Elasticities and Terms of Trade Effects in Global CGE Models," Staff Working Papers 0601, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M., 1981. "A disaggregated model of world production and trade: An estimate of the impact of the Tokyo Round," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 127-152, May.
- Brown, Drusilla K., 1987. "Tariffs, the terms of trade, and national product differentiation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 503-526.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuru Giritli & Sevin Ugural, 2012. "A custom made CGE Model for an isolated, politically non-recognized small island economy: Exogenous income shock to the North Cyprus Economy," EcoMod2012 4282, EcoMod.
- Dillen, Koen, 2015. "The Russian ban on EU agricultural imports: A bilateral extension of AGLINK-COSIMO," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211574, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stratan, Alexandru & Chistruga, Marcel, 2012. "The Macromodel of the Moldovan Economy Medium-Term Forecast for Moldova," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 68-84, June.
- Georges, Patrick & Lisenkova, Katerina & Mérette, Marcel, 2013. "Can the ageing North benefit from expanding trade with the South?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 990-998.
- Botta, Alberto, 2010. "The Palestinian economy and its trade pattern: Stylised facts and alternative modelling strategies," MPRA Paper 29719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Missaglia, Marco & Valensisi, Giovanni, 2014. "Trade policy in Palestine: A reassessment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 899-923.
- Siriwardana, Mahinda, 2007. "The Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement: An economic evaluation," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 117-133, February.
More about this item
Keywordsarmington model; trade liberalisation; terms of trade;
- F - International Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:prodsw:0602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MAPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pcgovau.html .