Poverty Analysis Using an International Cross-Country Demand System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V & Hertel Thomas W., 2007. "Poverty analysis using an international cross-country demand system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4285, The World Bank.
- Cranfield, J.A.L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2006. "Poverty Analysis Using An International Cross-Country Demand System," Working papers 283452, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ., 2012. "Socio-economic impact of regional transport infrastructure in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Chapters, in: Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay & Masahiro Kawai & Rajat M. Nag (ed.),Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity, chapter 4, pages 95-138, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2008.
"Agricultural trade reform under the Doha Agenda: some key issues ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Martin, William J. & Anderson, Kym, 2008. "Agricultural trade reform under the Doha Agenda: some key issues," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2007. "Agricultural Trade Reform Under the Doha Agenda: Some Key Issues," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2007-03, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Stone, Susan & Strutt, Anna & Hertel, Thomas, 2010.
"Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion,"
ADBI Working Papers
234, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Susan Stone & Anna Strutt & Thomas Hertel, 2010. "Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Working Papers id:2959, eSocialSciences.
- Susan Stone & Anna Strutt & Thomas Hertel, 2010. "Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22819, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Verma, Monika & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V., 2011.
"Predicting within country household food expenditure variation using international cross-section estimates,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 218-220.
- Verma, Monika & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V., 2011. "Predicting Within Country Household Food Expenditure Variation Using International Cross-Section Estimates," Working papers 283475, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Nicole Hassoun, 2010. "Another Mere Addition Paradox? Some Reflections on Variable Population Poverty Measurement," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paul Preckel & J. A. L. Cranfield & Thomas Hertel, 2010.
"A modified, implicit, directly additive demand system,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 143-155.
- Cranfield, John A.L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2005. "A Modified, Implicit, Directly Additive Demand System," Working Papers 34145, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- World Bank, 2013. "Nicaragua Agriculture Public Expenditure Review [Nicaragua - Análisis del gasto público agropecuario y forestal]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21542, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2006-12-09 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:2211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.