Poverty Analysis Using an International Cross-Country Demand System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V & Hertel Thomas W., 2007. "Poverty analysis using an international cross-country demand system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4285, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ., 2012. "Socio-economic impact of regional transport infrastructure in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Chapters,in: Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity, chapter 4, pages 95-138 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2008.
"Agricultural trade reform under the Doha Agenda: some key issues ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Martin, William J. & Anderson, Kym, 2008. "Agricultural trade reform under the Doha Agenda: some key issues," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(1), March.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2007. "Agricultural Trade Reform Under the Doha Agenda: Some Key Issues," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2007-03, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Stone, Susan & Strutt, Anna & Hertel, Thomas, 2010.
"Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion,"
ADBI Working Papers
234, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Susan Stone & Anna Strutt & Thomas Hertel, 2010. "Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Working Papers id:2959, eSocialSciences.
- Susan Stone & Anna Strutt & Thomas Hertel, 2010. "Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22819, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Verma, Monika & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V., 2011. "Predicting within country household food expenditure variation using international cross-section estimates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 218-220.
- Nicole Hassoun, 2010. "Another Mere Addition Paradox? Some Reflections on Variable Population Poverty Measurement," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paul Preckel & J. A. L. Cranfield & Thomas Hertel, 2010.
"A modified, implicit, directly additive demand system,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 143-155.
- Cranfield, John A.L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2005. "A Modified, Implicit, Directly Additive Demand System," Working Papers 34145, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- World Bank, 2013.
"Nicaragua Agriculture Public Expenditure Review
[Nicaragua - Análisis del gasto público agropecuario y forestal]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21542, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:2211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .