A modified, implicit, directly additive demand system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cranfield, John A.L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2005. "A Modified, Implicit, Directly Additive Demand System," Working Papers 34145, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan A. Powell & Keith R. McLaren & K.R. Pearson & Maureen T.Rimmer, 2002.
"Cobb-Douglas Utility - Eventually!,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-80, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Alan A. Powell & Keith R. McLaren & K.R. Pearson & Maureen Rimmer, 2002. "Cobb-Douglas Utility - Eventually!," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Maureen T. Rimmer & Alan A. Powell, 1992. "An Implicitly Directly Additive Demand System: Estimates for Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-73, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Cranfield, John & Preckel, Paul & Hertel, Thomas, 2006.
"Poverty Analysis Using an International Cross-Country Demand System,"
GTAP Working Papers
2211, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V & Hertel Thomas W., 2007. "Poverty analysis using an international cross-country demand system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4285, The World Bank.
- Howe, Howard & Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1979. "Theory and Time Series Estimation of the Quadratic Expenditure System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1231-1247, September.
- Gamaletsos, Theodore, 1973. "Further analysis of cross-country comparison of consumer expenditure patterns," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2003. "A rational rank four demand system," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 127-135.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1975. "Production and Demand Models with Direct or Indirect Implicit Additivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 395-419, May.
- Russel J. Cooper & Keith R. McLaren, 1992. "An Empirically Oriented Demand System with Improved Regularity Properties," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(3), pages 652-668, August.
- John Cranfield & Paul Preckel & James Eales & Thomas Hertel, 2000. "On the estimation of 'an implicitly additive demand system'," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(15), pages 1907-1915.
- David L. Ryan & Terence J. Wales, 1999. "Flexible And Semiflexible Consumer Demands With Quadratic Engel Curves," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 277-287, May.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2002. "Estimating consumer demands across the development spectrum: maximum likelihood estimates of an implicit direct additivity model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 289-307, August.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Gouel & Houssein Guimbard, 2017.
"Nutrition transition and the structure of global food demand,"
2017-05, CEPII research center.
- Gouel, Christophe & Guimbard, Houssein, 2017. "Nutrition transition and the structure of global food demand," IFPRI discussion papers 1631, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:gta:jnlgea:v:2:y:2017:i:1:p:1-119 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:2:p:143-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.