On the estimation of 'an implicitly additive demand system'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Angelo Cocco & J. C. H. Jones, 1997. "On going south: the economics of survival and relocation of small market NHL franchises in Canada," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(11), pages 1537-1552.
- Karlsson, Sune & Lothgren, Mickael, 2000.
"On the power and interpretation of panel unit root tests,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 249-255, March.
- Karlsson, Sune & Löthgren, Mickael, 1999. "On the power and interpretation of panel unit root tests," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 299, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Baimbridge, Mark & Cameron, Samuel & Dawson, Peter, 1996. "Satellite Television and the Demand for Football: A Whole New Ball Game?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 317-333, August.
- Mark Baimbridge & Samuel Cameron & Peter Dawson, 1995. "Satellite broadcasting and match attendance: the case of rugby league," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(10), pages 343-346.
- Wirjanto, T. S., 1996. "The limiting distributions of unit-root tests for data with cross-sectional and time-series dimensions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-77, September.
- Jones, J C H & Ferguson, D G, 1988. "Location and Survival in the National Hockey League," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 443-457, June.
- Peter J. Sloane, 2000. "The Regulation of Professional Team Sports," IASE Conference Papers 0003, International Association of Sports Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan A. Powell & Keith R. McLaren & K.R. Pearson & Maureen T.Rimmer, 2002.
"Cobb-Douglas Utility - Eventually!,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-80, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Alan A. Powell & Keith R. McLaren & K.R. Pearson & Maureen Rimmer, 2002. "Cobb-Douglas Utility - Eventually!," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hertel, T.W. & Preckel, P.V. & Cranfield, J.A.W. & Ivanic, M., 2002. "The impact of multiliteral agricultural trade liberalization on poverty in Brazil," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 37.
- Zahoor Haq & Karl Meilke, 2010. "Do the BRICs and Emerging Markets Differ in their Agrifood Imports?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 1-14.
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S., 2004.
"Projecting world food demand using alternative demand systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 99-129, January.
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S., 2003. "Projecting World Food Demand Using Alternative Demand Systems," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25905, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas & Preckel, Paul & Eales, James, 2003. "Projecting World Food Demand Using Alternative Demand Systems," GTAP Working Papers 1182, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Haq, Zahoor Ul & Meilke, Karl D., 2009. "The Role of Income Growth in Emerging Markets and the BRICs in Agrifood Trade," Working Papers 48122, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2002. "Estimating consumer demands across the development spectrum: maximum likelihood estimates of an implicit direct additivity model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 289-307, August.
- Jeffrey J. Reimer & Thomas W. Hertel, 2010. "Nonhomothetic Preferences and International Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 408-425, May.
- Paul Preckel & J. A. L. Cranfield & Thomas Hertel, 2010.
"A modified, implicit, directly additive demand system,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 143-155.
- Cranfield, John A.L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2005. "A Modified, Implicit, Directly Additive Demand System," Working Papers 34145, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ludena, Carlos E., 2004. "Impact Of Productivity Growth In Crops And Livestock On World Food Trade Patterns," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20366, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paul de Boer, 2010. "Modeling Household Behavior in a CGE Model: Linear Expenditure System or Indirect Addilog?," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_059, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Paul de Boer & Richard Paap, 2009.
"Testing non-nested demand relations: linear expenditure system versus indirect addilog,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(3), pages 368-384.
- de Boer, P.M.C. & Paap, R., 2009. "Testing Non-nested Demand Relations: Linear Expenditure System versus Indirect Addilog," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-07, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- On the estimation of 'an implicitly additive demand system’ (AE 2000) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:32:y:2000:i:15:p:1907-1915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.