The IMAGE CGE Model: Understanding the Model Structure, Code and Solution Methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "On the Computation of Equilibrium Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 232, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grealis, Eoin & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2015. "The Economic Impact of the Irish Bio-Economy: Development and Uses," Research Reports 210704, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Wang, Dong & Parton, Kevin A. & Deblitz, Claus, 2008. "Impact of potential dairy-beef production on China's beef supply, demand and international trade," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 16.
- Antonella Finizia & Riccardo Magnani & Federico Perali & Paolo Polinori, 2005. "The Meg-Ismea Model for Analysis of Italy’s Agricultural Policies," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, November.
- Dixon, Janine & Matthews, Alan, 2006. "Impact of the 2003 Mid-Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2006(1-Spring), pages 1-17.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduee:20029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .