Impact of potential dairy-beef production on China's beef supply, demand and international trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronnie O'Toole & Alan Matthews, 2002. "The IMAGE CGE Model: Understanding the Model Structure, Code and Solution Methods," Trinity Economics Papers 20029, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Randal R. Rucker & Oscar R. Burt & Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1984. "An Econometric Model of Cattle Inventories," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(2), pages 131-144.
- Ian Shaw & John Shaffer & V. Premakumar, 1997. "Policy and Forecasting Models for the Chinese, South Korean, Australian, and European Union Meat Sectors," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 97-tr35, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John D. Schmitz, 1997. "Dynamics of Beef Cow Herd Size: An Inventory Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 532-542.
- Ian Shaw & John Shaffer & V. Premakumar, 1997. "Policy and Forecasting Models for the Chinese, South Korean, Australian, and European Union Meat Sectors," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 97-tr35, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galina Nikolayevna Barsukova & Nikolai Mikhailovich Radchevskiy & Natalia Rafailovna Saifetdinova & Yuriy Iosifovich Bershitskiy & Petr Filippovich Paramonov, 2016. "Problems and Prospects of the Land Market Development in Russia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1981-1997.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; beef; dairy-beef; partial equilibrium model; sensitivity analysis; international trade; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Farm Management; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:125734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.