On information and market dynamics: The case of the U.S. beef market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Jarvis, Lovell S, 1974. "Cattle as Capital Goods and Ranchers as Portfolio Managers: An Application to the Argentine Cattle Sector," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 489-520, May/June.
- Mundlak, Yair & Huang, He & Favaro, Edgardo, 1995. "On the production economics of cattle:," TMD discussion papers 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Evan W. Anderson & Lars Peter Hansen & Ellen R. McGrattan & Thomas J. Sargent, 1995. "On the mechanics of forming and estimating dynamic linear economies," Staff Report 198, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Orazem, Peter & Miranowski, John, 1986.
"An Indirect Test for the Specification of Expectation Regimes,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 603-609, November.
- Miranowski, John & Orazem, Peter, 1986. "An Indirect Test for the Specification of Expectation Regimes," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10702, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Randal R. Rucker & Oscar R. Burt & Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1984.
"An Econometric Model of Cattle Inventories,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
archive-25, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Brock, W.A., 1995.
"A Rational Route to Randomness,"
9530, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Nerlove, Marc & Grether, David M. & Carvalho, José L., 1979. "Analysis of Economic Time Series," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125157506 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Chow, G.C., 1988.
"Rational Versus Adaptive Expectations In Present Value Models,"
328, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1989. "Rational versus Adaptive Expectations in Present Value Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 376-384, August.
- Goodwin, Thomas H & Sheffrin, Steven M, 1982. "Testing the Rational Expectations Hypothesis in an Agricultural Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(4), pages 658-667, November.
- Brian S. Fisher & Robyn G. Munro, 1983. "Supply Response In The Australian Extensive Livestock And Cropping Industries: A Study Of Intentions And Expectations," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 27(1), pages 1-11, 04.
- Foster, Kenneth A & Burt, Oscar R, 1992. "A Dynamic Model of Investment in the U.S. Beef-Cattle Industry," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(4), pages 419-426, October.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986.
"A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014. "A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Eckstein, Zvi, 1984. "A Rational Expectations Model of Agricultural Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Evans, George W & Ramey, Garey, 1992. "Expectation Calculation and Macroeconomic Dynamics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 207-224, March.
- Holt, Matthew T & Johnson, Stanley R, 1989.
"Bounded Price Variation and Rational Expectations in an Endogenous Switching Model of the U.S. Corn Market,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 605-613, November.
- Holt, Matthew & Johnson, Stanley R., 1989. "Bounded Price Variation and Rational Expectations in an Endogenous Switching Model of the U.S. Corn Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 267, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yair Mundlak & He Huang, 1996. "International Comparisons of Cattle Cycles," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 855-868.
- Harry J. Paarsch, 1985. "Micro-economic Models of Beef Supply," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 636-651, August.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Holt, Matthew T., 1995. "Nonlinear Dynamics And Economic Instability: The Optimal Management Of A Biological Population," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1982. "Generalized Instrumental Variables Estimation of Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1269-1286, September.
- Jarvis, Lovell S., 1986. "Supply Response in the Cattle Industry: The Argentine Case," Special Reports 251907, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:24:y:2000:i:5-7:p:833-853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.